07

"Melisa!"napahinto kami ng makasalubong namin si blanco kasama ang pet nitong si armagedon.

"Hello,sweetie,sweetie"bahagya akong umupo para mapantayan si armagedon sinuklay ko ang uluhan nito.

"Ang aga mo ata?"tanong ko

"Gusto kita makita e"tumayo ako at hindi malaman kung anong irereak sa sinabi nito.

"Ugly!"i heard zel shout while walking to our directions.

"Zelus?"gulat na usal ni blanco hindi sya nito pinansin bagkus ay hinigit ako nito sa isang braso.

"Tumawag sakin ang mama,she want us to go home now."

"Pero--ka-rarating"

"Okay,i'll tell her that you still want to stay here and talk with your boy"

He was about to dial something on his phone when i stoped him and face blanco to say goodbye."ang bilis naman,sige sa school na lang.. kita tayo sa lunes"

Padarag ako nitong binitiwan ng makalayo na kami sa clubhouse,hindi ko manlang naenjoy yung view.

"Andito na kayo?ang aga naman"tinignan ko ng naguguluhan si mommy.

"Sabi ni z-zel pinapa--"

"Ihahatid po namin kayo sa airport"singit nito.

"Sweet"masayang komento ni mommy.

Tulad ng sinabi ni zel hinatid nga namin sila mommy at daddy sa airport.sa loob palang ng kotse sobrang tahimik ko na,sila sila rin lang naman ang nag uusap.

Mom,dad and zel plus me in one car?is really a hell for me.imagine those power three who has a power in me.

Sa penthouse nya kami umuwi since malapit lang naman ito sa airport narito na rin ang iba kong mga gamit isinabay na sa pag alis kanina.inshort mababakante ang bahay pero pwede parin naman ako matulog don kung kasama ko sya.

We are now inside the house and i can say that his house is cool from textures to all the furniture.

"We aren't going to sleep in the same room"

I blinked up at him, okay i know, that's what im expecting since we are not that close and i don't like getting closer to him. "Excuse me?"

Did he really just say what I think he just said?

"Not that I want to be sleeping in the same bed with you."i murmurred.

"But why did you agree to this set up.."i look at him straight to his eyes."you don't like this right?so why?"

He gazed past me. "I don't owe you an explanation."

What a jerk, i don't care anymore to his explanation,bahala sya.

"Where is my room?" I asked.

"I've already arranged for another bed to be sent to your room, it should be here before tonight."

Before I could respond one of the maids knocked on the door, letting us know that the bed is already been there and the room is already done.

I unpacked my things and started to fix my things and move my clothes to the closets.i listen to my favorite song and didn't realize that i fall asleep.

"Daddy daddy daddy" a young girl running to a man with a tuxedo standing infront of emergency room.

"I beg you, save my mom."she was crying her eyes are already swallow.

"I can't" The man was a little cold and pushed her hand.

"The surgery needs two m-million. Two million, daddy, please!"The girl's tears wet her tender face.

"Shut up melisa!stop crying go home!"

"Hey!"i open my eyes and saw zel face looking at me annoyed.