03

Sana's Pov

Days went by so fast that I didn't notice it. Today is the day we will be having our first practice for the emcee performance. For the past few days my members have been helping me practice my lines and capture the right emotion. Today we are supposed to have a whole day practice since we don't have promotion activities, but I have practice together with the other emcees so I am excused for half of the day. Which is good but at the same time i'm kind of nervous for the practice. Well it's not because that I don't feel confident about hosting in front of so many people but because this is my first emcee performance as an idol.

When I finished practicing with my members, I changed my clothes and immediately ate lunch together with them. I felt nervous and my anxiety was coming at me. I assume my group members noticed that because they kept comforting me, telling me that I will do great at the practices especially at the final brodcast. Saeron informed me yesterday about where the venue is located. Since all of us are a public figure they rented a café for 2 hours just for the four of us and the rest of the crew. They decided to rent a café because there weren't any available rooms in any of our companies, or they just didn't want us to use them. This is what I am wearing for today:

I wore this with a black baseball hat, face mask and white shoes

I wore this with a black baseball hat, face mask and white shoes. I know it is kind of revealing but I liked it.

I hopped on the car, one of the managers will be coming with me just to drop me off since there are also authorized personnel present in the venue. I arrived at least 15 minutes earlier than the said time, The café is quite famous nowadays. It has a two story building with a rooftop floor that had a view of the Han River.

(a/n: lets pretend that the café is a few meters away from Han River)

When I got off the car I was kind of surprised by the number bodyguards that are present in the area. There are at least 8 bodyguards; 2 on the entrance,  3 inside the café and another 3 are patrolling around the building. I sighed and thought to myself: "Well we are public figures, I have to get used to this". I was about to enter the café when I received a notification from my phone. *ding*. I stopped walking and checked my phone to see who was texting me. It was Saeron.

Kim Saeron
Sana-unnie, they said that we will be having the practice on the rooftop floor, they wanted to have clean and fresh air thats why they did that.

Sana
ok Saeron-ah thank you for informing me. I just got out of the car and am about to enter the café.

Kim Saeron
Okay Sana-unnie, i'll see you there.

Kim Saeron
Just to inform you Sana-unnie, I will arrive a little late at the venue. I think one of the oppas are already there but i'm not quite sure.

Sana
Okay, thanks Saeron-ah

Kim Saeron
No problem Sana-unnie :))