09

Author's Pov

Jungkook stared at the letter for a few minutes trying to figure out if this whole thing is a dream or not. He was shocked and felt butterflies in his stomach. He looked up to Sana, still not believing what he's read.

Sana turned around and walked towards his direction. She smiled brightly while still looking up at him.

"I like you too, pabo." she assured him.

Jungkook sighed then pulled Sana. He hugged her tightly, she hugged him back. After a few seconds, Sana was out of breath.

"J-Jungkook-ah, I-I can't breath." she coughed.

Jungkook let go of her immediately. Sana held her chest trying to catch her breath as his hug was too tight for her. They then looked at each others eyes with pure love and affection.

"ugh, you never know how long I was waiting for those words to come out of your mouth." Jungkook groaned.

"I know." Sana said cutely, still full of charm. "Do you like it?" she asked.

"What?" Jungkook asked back.

"The gifts" Sana replied.

"Of course. I like anything that's from you." he replied.

"Yah! Stop that!" Sana said feeling annoyed at his flirty attitude. Jungkook just chuckled.

"But you didn't have to buy these many stuff." He said with concern in his eyes.

"It's fine. I don't mind, at least it made you happy." Sana said. They stared [again] at each other till Sana's phone rang.

"Oh, i'll just take this." she said and excused herself while Jungkook went by the river.

" she said and excused herself while Jungkook went by the river

Jungkook's Pov

Sana left me alone to take a phone call. I looked back at the river view and analyzed what just happened. She finally answered me and her answer made me the happiest man alive today. I turned my body towards her as she started walking back towards me.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It's Jihyo. She informed me that I shoukdn't be late to dinnertime." She said. I checked the time, its past 5 now.

"ughhh, already?" I pouted. She chuckled.

"Come on, you know I can't do anything about this." she pouted back.

"Okay, Okay. Let me take you home." I said while I interlocked her hand with mine. She didn't pull back so I held her hand for the rest of the trip back home.

We are now in front of their dorm facing each other. She kept staring at our hands, swaying them side by side. 'Its so hard saying good bye to her' I mentally groaned.