06

Sana's Pov

Days passed that turned to weeks. Everything went back to how it was before. We finished our promotion activities days ago. Now we are just staying in our dorm, resting for us to be able to have more energy during our next comeback. I am currently just watching a variety show in the living room after eating lunch with my other members. When all of a sudden I remembered that I still needed to pay Jungkook back for what he has done for me. The only problem is I don't know how to do that.

"Hey guys, what do you often do to payback other people?" I asked my members.

"What?! Who hurt you? Where is that person?" Nayeonie stood up then rolled up her sleeves and clench her fists; seems like she's ready to fight someone. I laughed.

[a/n: for others who might not understand this but Nayeon thought Sana was being beaten cause payback also means revenge or retaliation.]

"No not that nayeonie, it's just that I promised to pay a friend back for his kindness. The only thing is I don't know how to do that." I said as she loosened her fists.

"Sounds like a guy" Jeongyeon assumed.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"duh, you said "his" so it's obvious it's a boy" she continued. "Oh" I said.

"Mind telling us who the guy is?" Jihyo questioned.

"Oh it's just Jungkook. Remember during my first emcee days like our practices and stuff, he saved me twice during that time. Yet I still haven't paid him back yet." I replied.

"Is there something going on with you two? You guys seem suspicious sometimes." Chaeyoung mentioned.

"No, we're just friends" I answered. They laughed at my answer. "What are you guys laughing at?" I asked with a confused tone.

"Do you even see your face? You look like a tomato." Tzuyu stated. I touched my face and noticed how hot I was. I then shook it off.

"Yah!! I'm serious!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, Okay. Chill." Dahyun said to calm me down.

"Well if you are really "Just friends", you can just take him out. I mean on a friendly date, no need to buy him a gift or anything just treat him." Jeongyeon shared while emphasizing the words "Just friends".

"I agree" Jihyo nodded.

I thought about it for a while. Jungkook once mentioned to me that he likes simple things. It is just a friendly date after all, what could be wrong with that. I thanked them then left to go to our room. I took my phone and texted him:

 I took my phone and texted him:

Thankfully, he agreed. It was still a little after lunch time so I still had a lot of free time. It wasn't a formal date so I decided to invite him sometime in the afternoon. I went back to my members and continued watching the variety show.