12

Jungkook's Pov

October 24, 2016

Today we are practicing the new dance steps for our comeback. It was going smoothly when all of the sudden we got called by Bang Pd to have a meeting in a few minutes.

"Okay, let's finish this people!!" Hoseok hyung shouted while clapping his hands.We went back to our places and practiced the choreography one more time.

When we finished we drank some water and changed our sweaty clothes. Some of us got nervous cause they didn't mention what our meeting was about. Anyways we just stayed calm and quickly went to his office.

When we arrived at his office he was wearing his bag so we got confused. We all looked at each other. He then noticed that we are already in the room so he greeted us.

"Oh you're here, let's go?" he said.

"Uhm Pd-nim I thought we were having a meeting but where are we going?" Namjoon hyung asked. Pd-nim smiled then answered.

"You'll see, for now we need hurry up or we'll be late. Go get your bags and we'll leave in a few minutes." He told us.

"Yes sir!" we said. He chuckled as we left the office.

"Where do you think we're going?" Hoseok hyung mentioned while packing up his things.

"I don't know, maybe just a café or something. You know he likes looking for inspiration while producing music." Namjoon hyung answered.

"Maybe but you never know what'll happen." Suga hyung uttered. We just nodded in response to his answer.

As we walked down the halls of our building, I thought about where we were supposed to go. Yes Pd-nim does want to get a lot of inspiration but we are almost done with the recording. Just a few more lines then we're done so it wasn't really necessary anymore. I was too focused on my thoughts that we're already at the car door. We each went to our designated seats then left.

Everyone fell asleep in the car because we were all tired after continuous practices. We didn't mind where we were going, we just trusted the staff as they drove us. While we were sleeping I felt the car stop.

"Everyone wake up, we're here!!" Pd-nim shouted while banging the car.

Namjoon hyung was first to stand so he woke everyone else up. I was rubbing my eyes as Jimin hyung kept patting my shoulder, sometimes my back.

"What~?" I yawned.

"Look where we are, pabo!" he whispered. I looked at the building in front of us and gasped mentally. 'why are we here?'

"Pd-nim what are we doing here?" Jin hyung asked as we all looked at Pd-nim.

"You'll see." he said, again.

"Yah Pd-nim~" Jin hyung whined. We're used to his over-confidence and we're also very close to Pd-nim so its normal for us.

We went inside as their staff guided us. I felt uneasy but Jimin hyung was beside me watching what I was doing to help me.

We got to the third floor then went to the last room in the hallway. They opened the door for us as we stepped on the entrance. When the door was fully opened it revealed Park Jinyoung the CEO of JYP Entertainment and all the twice members seated in the long bog table located at the middle of the room. We all got shocked and looked at each other. JYP Pd-nim got up and went to our direction.