39

tw: violence, bullying

--------------------

flashback

ever since nini came back to school after weeks at the hospital and few days of bed rest, she hasn't been herself when it comes to learning in the class. she would yawn every few minutes and her eyes would sometimes closes that she could comfortably sleeping on her desk, which is why she feels that she has to wash her face to lighten up her energy. even though it was few minutes before the bell rings, she didn't hesitate to ask permission to the teacher to go to the toilet.

"of course, nina." the teacher glance at the students, "any of the girls here want to volunteer to give nina a company?"

"no-"

"i will, sir." amelia raises her hand with a smile

"no, it's okay. i'll be fine." nini tells them

"but-"

"i'm just going to wash my face it's okay." she assures them and they give in

"alright, you can go."

nini nods as she strolls her wheelchair to the toilet. she brings nothing but herself to the toilet because she's only going to wash her face. when she wants to open the door, someone from inside of the toilet was opening the door first, so the person helps nini to get inside. she offered to wait for her, but nini denied her offer, so she was left alone by herself.

she cannot see herself in the mirror, but she feels a bit better and her energy starts to grow again. when she was about to go out, someone came inside the toilet which makes nini mentally groan but deep down, terrified.

"oh, it's you." she snickers

nini sighs, "i don't want to make a scene, jenny."

jenny lets out a small smirk, "oh, but i do."

as jenny steps closer to her, nini rolls her wheelchair backwards until she hits the wall. jenny could see the fear from her eyes and she chuckles, "where do you think you're going?"

"jenny-"

nini gasps as jenny slaps her cheeks in a hard way, "what the-"

jenny slaps her again which makes herself whimpers, "oh, are you going to cry?"

"no."

"oh man, just cry. it makes me happy seeing you in pain!" jenny exclaims

"what did i do wrong, jenny?" nini asks as she rubs her cheeks with her left palm

"duh, you stole ricky from me." she answers as she rolls her eyes

nini chuckles lightly, "as a matter of fact, i dated him since sophomore year. how long have you and him, i don't know, hook up? oh wait! you never!"

jenny clenches her fists as she sees nini laughing hysterically. she cannot control her anger, so that's when everything goes bad.

"fuck you."

jenny lifts nini away from her wheelchair and threw nini's body on the floor. nini screams in pain as she calls for help. as nini laid on the floor, jenny started to slap her face, kicked her ribs, stomach, and legs as nini yelps in pain.

"j-jen-"

"what? i can't hear you."

jenny collected her energy to threw nini away again to the wall. she did the same thing to her again until nini felt really weak and she couldn't move. this makes jenny laughed in victory.