46

the past few days has been totally amazing for nini. everything is okay and she feels so happy. her grades are fine, she's going to be a columbia university student, her relationship with her parents are getting better, she starts becoming even more comfortable being herself infront of ricky's friends, and of course, she falls deeply in love with ricky every single day.

all the little things he did for her always makes her heart flutters and butterflies are all over her stomach. he knows how to make her happy and she's glad to have him in her life.

"is greg really going to do the promposal today?" nini asks as ricky helps her to take out her books from her locker

he nods in response, "it's kinda hard for him because zoe has been super mad at him these past few days."

"wait, really? they were pretty okay to me on your birthday."

"he has been ignoring zoe because he found another game that he's really addicted to which makes him forgot to sometimes pick her up, call or text, even dates." he says as he closes the locker door

"that must've been tough." she chuckles

"good thing we're okay, right? or else it'll be hard for me to do the promposal." he grins at her

"and what is your promposal to me anyway?" she asks as she crosses her arms

he leans in to her ear and whispers, "that's a secret."

she playfully slaps his chest, "i thought you're going to tell me!"

"if i told you it wouldn't be a surprise anymore! just sit back and relax." he tells her as he bents down to his knee on her level

"as long as it doesn't involve jump scares, i'm okay with it. you know how much i hate jump scares and all horror related."

he chuckles as he squeezes her thigh, "i'm not that cruel."

he stands up as he walks behind her wheelchair, "who has the same class as you? i forgot."

"gina's there, don't worry."

"alright then."

he walks her in the middle of the hallway and they are thankful that people are no longer staring at them, as if their secret relationship doesn't matter anymore. when they arrived at the classroom, they see gina is already sitting on her chair with airpods in her ears. then she sees ricky and nini walking to her so she takes off her airpods and greets them.

"hey you two." she greets them

"hi gi!" nini exclaims as ricky sets her wheelchair next to gina. then he takes out everything she needs for her to study but then she quickly stops him

"my hand is okay now, don't you remember?" she laughs

"right, i'm so used doing this for you." he chuckles as he sits on nini's table

"you two are so attached to each other's hip i'm so disgusted." gina snorts

"like you and kenny didn't." ricky fires back

nini giggles lightly, "stop it, guys."

"alright," ricky chuckles, "i should go now."

he stands up from his seat as he leans in to give nini a sweet kiss on her lips, "i'll see you at lunch?"

nini nods in agreement, "see you later."

ricky then approaches gina to give her a high-five. gina knows ricky was about to say something but he beats her, "i know. take care of nini. you can shut up because i think the whole school knows it too."