Chapter 15 "Just say....." (Last Chapter)

LOUIS POV*

I put my hand over my mouth and breathed in...I took them down and looked him in the eyes with a smile on my face and tears streaming down. "Just say som-" was the only thing Harry managed to say before I cut him of "Yes!" I said, and Harry smiled and took the ring out from the box and sat it on my finger. 

I jumped down in his arms and we fall down on the floor I hugged him, I pulled back and kissed him it felt so good kissing him again. I pulled back and asked "Then what were you doing with Niall?", "He was helping me finding you and me a house......I tought maybe we would like to live alone" Harry said. Harry quickly turned us around so I touched the floor.

"You and I forever okey?" Harry asked. "Forever" I said and kissed him. We both pulled back when we heared the door go up. "I heared everything....OMG! congratulations....I told you I told you....you to are meant for each other I'm so proud" Liam said with Zayn on the side of him. "C'mon C'mon Liam let's leave them alone" Zayn said and pulled Liam away from the room and closed the door. "I'm going to start call them Ziam" I said, "What?" Harry asked. "I thought they needed a couple name" I answered. Harry started to laugh "What would you call us then?" he asked. I tought about it for a while before I opened my mouth I think Harry had the same ide "Larry Stylinson" we both said at the same time, we both laughed and Harry leaned into kiss me.

I grabbed his hair and kissed him back, we lay there and maked out for about 5 minutes. His kiss is like it was 2 weeks ago soft, warm and full of love.

HARRY POV*

I kissed him slowly and full of love like I always did before. He really scared me when he didn't answer me at first, but what I was most afraid of doing is the best thing I ever have done. I loved to feel his lips against mine, and now I know he will always be mine and no one could take him away. And to think it all started with me kissing him at school. The plan was to take him out to eat and then go into the school were Niall would have helped me put out some lights and roses and I would ask him there, but I guess it dosen't matter where we are, but who you are with. 

I can't love this boy more than I do. I pulled back from the kiss and said "Nothing can come between you and I.......let me be your last your last first kiss.........baby I loved you first" Louis got tears in his eyes and blushed at me and said "Nothing.........and yes you are my first true kiss and I won't you to be the last one.........I loved you first". Some tears streamed down my face and hit him, we both laughed a little and I slowly leaned back into the kiss.