第二章

3rd person POV

~After class~

*insert bell ringing noises*

Shaku put her books in her schoolbag, and Yachi did the same.

"Whew, that was such a long day"
Shaku sighs as she puts her hands around her neck.

"W-well, we've only been having introductions... it's not that long...I think.."
Yachi mumbled.

As they went to the halls, Yachi accidentally bumped into a person. They both fell.

"E-EEK!! I'M SO SORRY FOR BUMPING INTO YOU PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEE"
She screamingly apologies.

In Hitoka-chan's mind:

Aaah, oh no, nononono why? Why is my life like this on the first day...im such a stupid clumsy girl. Why am I born? Ahhshshssh (and all sorts of negative stuff spin her mind, casual Yachi)

-Back to reality-

Shaku, being an angel as she is, gave them both a helping hand.

"Oi, are you two okay?"
She said, giving them a hand.

Without hesitation, they both grabbed her hand and stood up.

"Hey! I know you! You're the guy who has freckles in our class eh?"
Shaku explains, Making the greenette shooked.

"O-oh, it's Yamaguchi..."
The greenie mumbles.

"Oh! Nice to meet you Yamaguchi-kun! I'm Hinata Shaku, and this girl you bumped into here, is Yachi Hitoka!"
She explained.

While Yachi was lost in her negative thoughts, she heard someone saying 'cute'. She looked up and saw a tint of pink on the greenies face.
That alone, made the Blondie blush a little.

"I-I APOLOGIZE ONCE AGAIN FOR BUMPING INTO YOU! YOU CAN BULLY ME OR CALL ME A PATHETIC IDIOT AS YOU MAY LIKE!" She shouted, attracting the other students in the hall they were in.

"E-EH!? NOW WAY! I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD SAY SORRY FOR BUMPING INTO YOU!!" Yamaguchi said.

"Hey, you guys.... 'm still here"
Shaku then breaks the conversation.

"O-oh my, s-sorry Shaku-san..."
The blondie apologized.

"Ah hey, its not your fault, you don't need to. And besides, we made a new friend right?"
Then they both stared at Yamaguchi.

"E-eh? Me? Oh...uhm...i-"
Before he could finish, a guy shouted his name.

"Yamaguchi!"

The 3 looked behind Yamaguchi as they saw a tall guy with short blonde hair and wearing glasses, with headphones around his neck.

"Tsukki! What are you doing here?"
Yamaguchi asked the beanpole (A/N: sorry, but i like to call him that *cough*)

"Oi, are you an idiot? I've been waiting for you for the past 7 minutes and you still didn't come."
The beanpole explained.

"Ah, sorry Tsukki, I accidentally bumped into someone...again"
The greenie scratch his back neck.

"Ugh, seriously, with that clumsy habit of yours...why can't you do anything right?"
The beanpole said in a pissed voice.

"S- sorry Tsukki"
The greenette said in a dissapoined tone.

"Oi, thats not a nice thing to say, you traffic light pole" Shaku then interrupted them. Making their heads turn to her.

"S-SHAKU-SAN!? W-what are you saying!! That's an embarrassing thing to say!" Yachi whispered onto Shaku's ears.

"What? Im telling the truths. He's being a salty jerk."
She said in a threatening voice.

"Oh? I can't believe people as rude and mindless as you existed" the beanpole smirked at the orangie, making her pissed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU RUDE ASS POLE!?"
She shouted.

"T-Tsukki, please don't fight here..."
The greenie said nervously.

"S-Shaku-san...please don't start a war here..."
Yachi also said, in a nervous tone.

"Ugh, dealing with brats like you makes me have a headache, lets go Yamaguchi."
He grabbed the greenies hand and went past through the orangie.

The orangie just 'Tch'ed and went downstairs.

Meanwhile a blondie was nervous to ask the Tangerine her mood, because right now, she felt a dark aura surrounding them both.

'I hope she's okay...'