十五 (Juu Go)

[A/N: *sigh* okay guys, so since im using a computer, it's somewhat troubling and i can't update more often, sowwy TvT]

Shaku's PoV

It's another day at Karasuno! Everyone in the volleyball club seems to be doing fine. Its been 2 weeks since the first practice match in Aoba Johsai and my first meeting with Grand King. The rest of the days is me studying, and also doing our volleyball club activities.

Speaking of club activities, I accidentally eavesdrop on Suga and Daichi's conversation. They mention someone called...'the guardian deity'? I wonder who is that person...could it be another volleyball club member? If yes then, yay im so exited!! But lets set that thought away for now.

Right now im having an exam about something called...DNA? Yeah, im not good at biology, nor any subjects...except some part of math and History. Yeah, im rather pretty intelligent with learning something from the past.

-skippu after exam deshou (oh kamisama im so annoying)-

Finally! Im done with my test! That was rather hard than math! And why...just why..we still have 3 more classes to go until we're done...I just wanna end the day real quick and go into the club room having Kags to toss the ball to me...as what a splendid feeling of my hand, throwing the ball to the other side of the net..okay stop daydreaming Shaku! We'll pass this hellish studying once and for all!

-after the 'hellish' class-

Haha! Im finally done with the studying. Now i can finally go to the club and ack, tell Kags to set the ball to me again. Good thing we're friends. Wait, have I even ever consider him as a friend? Maybe, at least he's not so bad. But he's rude to me, so maybe we're like friends and rivals?

Nevermind that, for now, I'll just...Have my time to go and relieve my stress with spiking.

Nobody's PoV

Shaku went to the dressing room to change to her white shirt. Then she went off to the Gym. Thought she was the first one to arrive.

But nah, someone beats her to it

There was Kageyama-kun, playing volleyball alone by himself. She approached him, asking him to give her a toss. Without hesitation, he agreed, with a condition of her buying him milk after practice.

"ne, ne Kageyama-kun, what makes you like milk so much?"

She asked Kageyama curiously.

"you don't have to know" 

He responded with 0 hesitation

"hmp, you're such a mysterious guy...no fun"

"Oy, i'll forget about setting to yo if you're slow."

"hai, hai" she responded lazily.

'that personality of yours is probably why you're hated by some people, Kageyama'  she thought to herself, chuckling by her own silly conspiracy

while they're in the middle of practicing, Kageyama there the ball pretty strong and yet, faster. she closed her eyes, hoping it won't hit her face...like last time again.

but then she heard a loud thump infront of her, she peeked to see what happened and she was indeed shocked. it was a figure. maybe around her height. 'did he coincidentally passed through here and saw me? No, it can't be, the door was closed all this time...maybe, just maybe could he be...

the guardian deity?' 

"ano, excuse me, but who...are you? i've never seen you around here..." she hesitatly asked.

he turned around to face her and..smiled at her. And for a moment she realized, and when she realized it, she was rather glad that...

'we're the same height! but he is maybe an inch taller, but its ok'

she smiled happily, not noticing the guy silently looked at her.

"Ah! Im sorry for my ignorance, my name is Shaku Hinata. Im a 1st year here"

"a 1st year? Then that makes you my kouhai! is that guy over there also a 1st year?" He asked back.

"oh him? yep, he's the same class as me. He's Kageyama and he's a setter in the volleyball team" i explained to him

"Oh...are you the new manager here?" the guy asked.

"me? oh, no...the manager's name is Kiyoko-san. She's nice and a lot pretty" i mean, she's not wrong, Kiyoko is like  a fallen angel with her beauty.

"K-Kiyoko san you say!? So our goddess is still here, good thing im not late..." the guy mumbled to himself, and inaudible for the tangerine to hear.

"anyways, you didn't tell me your name..."

"oh yeah, i forgot, the name-"

"Nishinoya!!"

[Lmao, thank you for reading and...TBC and yeah, the first encounter with Nishinoya was different, in the original series, they first met Yuu when kageyma was trying to hit a bottle, but Yuu zooms into the gym and the ball hits his hand instead of the bottle. oops i gave you a little spoilers didn't i?]