1

Shuichi POV

I couldn't believe it.
Tsumugi? The mastermind?

She opened the secret door in the library, so it had to be her. I saw it with my own eyes. I panicked and ran as fast as I could, denying the fact that Tsumugi, such a plain, blank girl, could be the mastermind.

As soon as I got to the stairs, I tripped over the first step. I felt so helpless. I knew Tsumugi would find out that I was here, and probably kill me.
I felt warm tears run down from my eyes down to my chin.

I am going to die, I know it.

"Ooooh would you look at that~!" I heard a feminine voice sing in front of me.

Hesitantly, I looked up.

There stood Tsumugi, hands on her hips, a wide grin on her face, and her cold eyes glaring at me.

"Looks like you know! I guess I'll just have to dispose of you, because no one can find out just yet!"

I let out  a few unwanted sobs, that I didn't want her to hear, but knowing my luck, she heard them loud and clear.

"Awwhhh crying now are wee? Hmmmm.. I think your punishment should be decided by your 'friends'! I have two very special punishments juuust for you~! But first..."

Tsumugi approached me, then clicked her fingers and it all went black.

Pitch black.

Time skip brought to you by Monomi!

I slowly gathered the energy to open my eyes. My head throbbed out of pain. That's when it all came back to me.

Tsumigi was the mastermind.
She most likely made me unconscious.
I tried moving my hands, but they were tied together with rope.
I tried moving my mouth, but there was tape over it.
I tried moving my legs, but they were tied to the legs of the chair.
Tsumugi was most probably getting ready to kill me.

I don't want to die..
Please don't kill me..

I heard footsteps, and there stood Tsumugi, with a look of malice in her eyes. She kicked the chair I was tied to.

"Don't make a fucking sound,or it's death for you okay?" She whispered, sounding quite serious.

I just felt the tears roll down my face again.
And once again, it all went black.

Another time skip brought to you by Monophanie!

I opened my eyes very fast, still tied to the chair. My head hurt so much and I didn't have the energy to move.

"MONOKUMA! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SIDEKICK?!" I heard a familiar voice scream.

I slowly looked up. There I saw all my friends, standing there with shock on their faces. I was on a stage, tied to a chair in a horrible state.
Monokuma was standing next to me, accompanied by the Monokubs.

"What you see here kiddos, is a person that found out a little toooo much for my liking!" Monokuma growled.

"LET HIM GO THIS INSTANT!" Kaede cried out, in tears.

"No can do kayayday. This boy knows wayyy too much~!"

I didn't have the energy to even move. Tears rolled down my face once again. I'm such a goddamn crybaby.