CHAPTER FIFTEEN 💕

Off nodded, "Don't worry. I'm on my way."

"Be quick." Krist replied and they hung up.

Gun needed Off. He must be having such a hard time, dealing with so many malicious comments and the media was going crazy, throwing hate at Gun when they didn't know shit about him.

The moment Off had found out about these insane news, he had immediately ordered Namtaan to solve this matter and dissolve all the articles immediately.

But as they say, it doesn't take much time for fire to spread. Even after the articles were removed and censored, people still kept tweeting about it. It got the attention of people around the world. Those spiteful people....

Off quickly left his office, informing Punn to forward all the leftover work to his home laptop, so that he could finish it at home and go to Gun immediately.

As Off drove his car to Gun's house, he remembered last night's events. Oh, how much he was regretting not telling Gun how he felt..

After they had kissed, they had just stared at each other, as if time had stopped. They had silently agreed that they would talk about this later.

 Off had stared into Gun's pretty little, brown eyes, noticing the way those eyes were staring back at him. He wanted those eyes to only look at him that way and no one else. 

Off wanted Gun all to himself. Selfish? Maybe. 

But for Gun, Off would leave everything behind. He had to protect that precious smile and he wanted to be the reason Gun smiles. 

Off had long forgotten his values and motives of devoting himself to his work. He had forgotten about how people had always told him that love was just an inconvenience and was meaningless.  Gun was Off's everything now. 

Love is hard. Off had a small smile. But Love was also such a strong emotion, a driving force that made Off want to live and not just survive.. 

As his car sped through the roads, his phone suddenly rang. It was an unknown number. Off hesitated but then a thought came to his mind. 'What if it's one of Gun's friends...'

Off immediately picked up the call and connected it to his car's Bluetooth.

"Off, don't cut the call yet!" Mild's voice came from the other side.

"Mild, I'm really not in the mood to deal with you." Off hissed back.

"Just hear me out, okay? Please." Mild's voice begged. Her pleading voice slightly melted Off's heart. After all, she still was his childhood friend.

"Speak." Off spoke sternly. He didn't have time for this but he couldn't leave her hanging. She strangely sounded very serious and sincere.

"Are you really dating that Gun guy?" Mild asked as if she wanted Off to deny it.

"That's none of your business-"

"I told you to just hear me out!" Mild raised her voice slightly. Off could feel Mild's panic through her voice.

"Off, If you are dating the guy or at least have feelings for him, then I just want you to know that I understand." Off's eyes widened in shock. But he let Mild complete.

"I know I have said a lot of hurtful things in the past and I want to apologize for my behavior. Even that day when I saw you and that guy, I noticed the way you looked at him and that's why I said those cruel things and made you two uncomfortable. I thought that he would ignore you after that or that's what I wanted to happen because Off, I like you. I know I've said this a lot in the past but I just wanted to let you know that I genuinely liked you." Mild said almost in a heartbeat.