suspended! and forms?

"that's awesome!" Thor said. His mood changed from angry to happy.

"Ow!" I shouted my eyes filled with tears as Bruce went hard on an open cut on my forehead.

"I'm so sorry that it hurts, but seriously what did he hit you with?" Bruce apologized.

"Dont be mad" I told them trying not to anger anyone.

Everyone went silent and looked towards me.

"He tried cutting me with his knife, he succeeded but only cut a bit" I told them.

"Little fuck" stark said under his breath as he sucked his teeth.

"Y/N it's deep cut" Bruce said worried.

"I didn't feel it at the time" I replied smiling trying to not worry anyone.

"Y/N the school just texted you" Wanda piped up holding my phone up.

"Thank you Wanda, turn it off please. I'll read it later"

"Ok pudding" She said. She's so sweet. She cared. Everyone cared.

I felt like I could cry happy tears but I held them back. I was happy. Through out the happiness my mind had been unblocked and the god of mischief had read my thoughts and he was smiling.

I had got lost in my thoughts and they darkened quickly and gone back to my past and my foster family. My anxiety peaked and Loki's smile turned to a worried look.

I looked down at my fingers they turned blue. Luckily Bruce was finished.

"E-excuse me" I ran out of there and went to my room. I could hear everyone's thoughts from the other room, they made me over whelmed and I started to shake as my hands started to turn a shade of blue.

I ran to my door and locked it and blocked my thoughts. I tumbled and slipped down the wall in the corner and sat in the dark having an attack. I blocked my thoughts.

I was in Jotun form but a little different.

I was just repeating 'im a monster' in my head.

LOKIS POV:

"Stark, we need a word" I said trying to get his attention

"Loki if you have something to say, say it Infront of all of us" he said back still pretty pissed about the kid cutting Y/N.

"Never mind it's not that important" I looked away.

Stark looked away and carried on talking to Steve. I was scared incase Y/N would go down a bad road.

It had been two hours and everyone and I was watching a film in the movie room.

Y/N'S POV:

I had walked slowly into the dining room. no one was there. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. As I waited for it to turn on I had grabbed a glass of water and took a couple of paracetamol as I had an headache.

My phone turned on fully and I saw the text.

---Y/N we are suspending you for 2 days please tell your parents/careers.

Also jack Bradley will be fully excluded---

'shit!' I slammed my fist on the table and I leaned on the table with my head in my hands, my face turned a dark shade of red and I had veins popping out a bit "that's all I fucking need, but atleast Jack got expelled" I said quietly, calming down.

I walked from the dining room to find the others.

I finally found them in the movie room. I opened the door slowly and I had my hand on the door "Mr stark? Mr Rogers?"