first day

~12 years ago Monday September~

Y/N's POV:

-I'm now 7 -

"Get out of this house!! your going to be late!! You fucking bitch!" My foster dad screamed.

I ran out the door with my bag.

'Its my first I can't wait' I smiled and laughed at how excited I was.

I met a boy who had blond hair and brown eyes. I walked over to him.

"Hey" I said happily "I'm wondering if you want to be friends?"

"Hello, my name's Jake what's yours"

"Y/N"

"Nice name" he smiled "It would be nice to be friends"

We talked and walked to class together. After lessons I saw him again and I ran to him. I tripped over another boys foot and fell, my books flying out of my grasp. I reached out and my powers grabbed them mid air.

"Witch!" A girl screamed.

"I am not!" I shouted back and I stood up and grabbed my books that was floating mid air.

"You are!" Jake shouted

My heart dropped my first friend I ever had has already turned on me.

~3 years later after that incident~

I joined a new school and I didn't fit in so I put my hood up and kept my head down and did my work. Which was probably was the best until I had a little argument and won with the popular girl.

She spread something's round. Rumours one true of course. That one of me being a 'witch'.

I was bullied more then last time even by my foster family. My real smile gradually dissapeared over the years being covered with a fake one.

~6 years later~

I moved yet again but this time I wasn't a kid, didn't speak to anyone and kept my head down.

A boy walked up to me. He had brown hair and a lovely smile always happy. Never let get anythinh change him.

"I'm Peter, Peter Parker, emm the one that sits next to you"

I turned around after closing my locker. Taking my hood down "yes I know"

"Wondering since we sit together in class and you being smart we could be friends and help each other on work"

I thought about when I was younger and my first friend. Then I over heard a group of girls talking.

"Why is Peter talking to Y/N, she's a fucking weirdo and a fucking numbo"

"Emm sorry I got to go" I quickly walked away from him.

"Oh ok" Peter said

We hadn't spoken since as I kept my head down everytime he tried talking to me or getting me into group convos with Ned and MJ.

-1st day on the stark apprenticeship-

I woke up early, 6am and I had a shower and brushed my teeth and hair. I put my hair up into a plait that looked like Nat she was one of the people I looked up to.

I dressed in a black t-shirt with two buttons undone, black trousers and black trainers. I grabbed my rucksack and ran out the door catching a bus.

I listened to music on the bus ride there making me more relaxed. I got dropped off at my stop and I walked up to towering doors.

I pressed a buzzer.