17.

amani AMANI (SELF-TITLED ALBUM AKA "THE RED ALBUM) COMING 2001

missyelliott oh shittt!!!
inspecktah they ain't ready shit i ain't even ready for this banga!

AMANI

"Can you bring me a coffee with extra cream and sugar please?" Amani said to her fourth assistant.

Since managing herself she's hired a bunch of help it isn't easy managing a career an one crazy uncle who can't keep to himself when it comes to your career. No not uncle Zeke but her mother's brother Barry.

He co-owned BlackGround Records with her Uncle Zeke an boy was he doing some shady stuff under the table.

"Sure thing Mrs. Smith!" He stated walking away.

Amani sat there an waited for her coffee while messaging Kidada on her phone.

"Hey Amani?" A familiar voice said.

Amani looked up to see someone she hasn't seen since her father allowed him in her home.

"Robert what are you doing here?" Amani asked in shock.

"Your Uncle Ba-" He started to say but Meth came walking up.

"Hey pookie!" Meth said as he placed a kiss on her lips.

Meth looked up and saw Robert irritating ass standing there.

"What you doing here?" He asked eyeing him.

"Her Uncle called me?" Robert said clearing his throat.

Amani knew Robert still had an issue with Meth but now Clifford was her husband an the father of her children.

"Which one?" Clifford stated with this confusing face.

"Robert how nice to see you!" Her uncle Barry said while walking up to the three of them.

"Barry hey!" Robert said as he shook his hand.

Amani turned an looked at her Uncle like had lost his god giving mind.

"Uncle B what is he doing here?" Amani asked wanting an explanation.

"Um.....we're having a meeting." Her uncle stated then stated at Clifford in a disgusting way.

"Man fuck you!" Clifford said.

Amani just shook her head biting her bottom lip, her husband was an absolute mess. If the man ain't like nobody he just didn't like them it wasn't no issue or beef but for Robert's sake there was a long standing beef.

"What you s-" Uncle Barry tried to say but Ezekiel cut him off.

"Barry leave my favorite niece and nephew in law alone please." He said staring at his colleague.

"Hey Uncle Zeke!" Amani said standing up.

"Hello gorgeous come on let's go to my office, Meth you coming?" Zeke asked.