25.

AMANI

AMANI.

Amani was up scrolling through her laptop at potential homes she, loved her house this was the first house she nurtured her children in but now Amani felt like it was time for the family to move somewhere new an fresh.

There was a knock on the bedroom door catching her attention.

"Come in?" Amani said while continuing to scroll.

"Mommy! Brynleigh hit me!" Nolan said while jumping in her bed.

"Brynleigh come here!" Amani shouted.

She heard little feet running in the room next as well as Sienna walked into the room.

"Mommy yes?" Brynleigh said with this cute sad face.

"Why did you hit your brother?" Amani asked.

"He mean!" Brynleigh stated as she pointed at her brother.

"Nolan you and your sister need to stop fighting please! Mommy is really trying to focus on her computer okay. Just go an play nicely for once and don't wake up your brother this is the only sleep he's gotten all week." Amani says.

Nolan hopped down off the bed and ran off with his sister while Sienna walked over to see what Amani was doing.

"Whatcha doing?" Sienna asked sounding a bit curious.

"Looking at houses." Amani said while staring at the child.

"Ooo they're so pretty and big!" Sienna said.

"I know I can't decide which one though.." Amani says.

"That one but I like that house too!" Sienna says.

Just then Raekwon started to cry his lungs out hopefully those kids did not wake him up cause that child hasn't taken a nap since last week.

Amani stood up setting her laptop down walking out of the room towards her son's nursery to see him in his crib just crying. She bent down an picked him up trying to shush his cries but he wasn't having any of it.