1

amani camera ready

amani camera ready

AMANI

Amani was being interviewed for her movie Romeo Must Die. It was her first acting role an she enjoyed it very much.

"Ms. Amani how has working on the film with Jet-Li?" The interviewer asked.

"Um...it was fun I enjoyed making this movie with him he taught me alot about the martial arts an well it's an all around great film." She says with a smile.

The year was 1999 she had just finished working on Romeo Must Die an the movie was set to premiere in 2000 she was excited to see herself on the big screen. Not to mention her now one year old daughter an three year old son were old enough to go on red carpet appearances.

Amani was excited about having her kids know what mommy did all day an how she worked. Nolan was happy to just be with his mom an baby sister Brynleigh Berkeley, as for Meth the two were planning a wedding for the spring of 2001.

After the interview Amani went into her dressing room to see her crew surrounding her two children whom were on the floor playing.

"Mommy!!" Nolan said with a big smile on his face.

"Hi baby! Mommy's done with her interview you ready to go get ice cream?" She asked.

Nolan nodded his head she had promised him ice cream since he did so good in his pre-school class without bringing home a sad face.

"We get ice cream Brynleigh!" Nolan said as he tickled her.

Brynleigh giggled an stood up walking to her mother.

"Hi Bryn you missed mommy didn't you." She said as she picked up her child.

Brynleigh was the splitting image of Meth she was too darn cute not to mention she had her mother's eyes an his nose an mouth.

"Amani you have a studio session later on today and a ph-" Johnathan said.

"Yeah I know John you told me twenty times." She said.

Johnathan was her new manager and she honestly hated him, her fiance wanted him to be fired but Amani was waiting on the right time to tell John the news.

"Come on babies let's get you two some ice cream!" She says to her kids.

"Yay ice cream!!" Nolan said as he jumped up an down.

She was gonna regret this later. Anyway they got inside the black SUV and she strapped in the kids. Nolan hated being strapped into anything so she had to fight with him just to stay still.

"Nolan please stay in your seat or you won't get no ice cream." Amani says.

"I want ice cream!" Nolan said.