5.

AMANI

AMANI

Amani threw up for the fourth time today she had an early morning studio session and a photo shoot right after that, so she decided to keep this pregnancy under wraps an to her self. Amani washed her hands and cleaned her face drying it off with the towel before leaving the bathroom.

She walked out to her assistant running up to her with her phone.

"Amani someone's on the phone for you?" Her assistant said.

Amani took the phone answering it.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey, I'll be home later on tonight okay." Meth said.

"Where are you going?" She asked in annoyance.

She swore the hormones were kicking in and she was already mad at him for not coming home on time she knew he would be in the studio working, but it ain't make no sense her nerves were already bad.

"I'll be at the studio then, I got a show in Arizona so I'll be home around 4 am hopefully an this time Mani don't wait up for me. The stress is getting to you an I don't want you losing the baby." He says.

"I can't promise you that. I just want you next me is it my fault I can't sleep when you aren't in the bed beside me." She said.

"No baby girl it's not listen I'll be home I just want you to get some rest." He said.

She groaned and huffed loudly.

"If you say so?" She says.

"Mamas see this where Nolan get that shit from his mama." He said.

"My bad." She says with a low chuckle.

"Nah you good. Anyway Rashad called he said he wants you to pick up the kids from his house." Meth said while closing a door it seemed like.

"Alright, hopefully I get done with whatever I'm doing to get them." She says.

*************

Amani yawned and sat in the chair she had an interview with under 21 and she decided to dress comfortable.

"You look sleepy princess what's going on?" Eric asked.

"I'm sort of expecting another child. But Eric before you freak out don't tell nobody else please it's our secret." She says.

"What, are you serious! You two aren't even married yet and popping out some more baby's. Awww that's exciting how the kiddos taking it?" He asked.