Bloody Rose:

"Queen" whispers a voice. I open one eye to see Conde staring at me. Sitting up I realized we were stopped "We have arrived" he says. I nod fixing myself as he opens the door. As Conde helps me step out I am greeted by Mary and Francis. "Oh my Mary, your belly is huge!" I smile "Do you want to feel?" she smiles as Francis shakes Conde's hand. She places my hand on her tummy as little kicks move my hand "Quite a kicker you have" I chuckle pulling my hand away. I look around but no sign of Nostradamus.

A knock echos throughout the room as I was talking to Mary about being Queen and her new addition.

"Queen Cathrine says you wanted to speak to me" says a deep raspy voice. I knew instantly who it was. Turning around I see Nostradamus standing there. "Queen Alexandria" he says surprised. I smile and rush into his arms, he smiles "Come in please sit" says Francis to Nostradamus, he walks in and sits down looking at me "My, Queen truly fits you" he whispers in my ear, giggling a tad bit Mary chuckles.

"Your highness, was this the reason you summoned me?" he questions respectfully. Francis nods "Well of course, Mary tells me that you and Alexandria are quite smitten with eachother" he smiles. I give Mary a look as she blushes "I'm sorry Alexandria, you know I just cannot keep secrets from my husband" she says smiling at him. I smile "It's quite okay" I look at Nostradamus, his big brown eyes staring at me "Alexandria, would you possibly care to take a walk in the garden?" he questions. I nod looking at Mary and Francis "Oh yes you two go, enjoy yourselves." says Mary waving us off. He holds his hand out, taking it I smile.

"How are you?" he questions as we walk down the hall. "I'm very good, and you?" I question looking up at him "I must admit it's quite quiet here. It has been very lonely" he looks ahead, smiling someone caught my eye.

"Alexandria?" questions a voice. "Bash?" I say, he smiles "wow, you look incredible. Are you here for Mary?" I nod as Nostradamus steps aside so we can catch up. I look over to him walking away I sigh softly then turn my attention to Bash. He gives me a smile "How are you?" he questions. "I'm very well and yourself?" he chuckles "I'm very well" I nod "That's splendid. How are things with you and Lady Kenna?" he looks at me "Have you found a suitor?" he questions. "Oh Bash, dodging my questions" I chuckle "You are also dodging my question" he says smiling. "No suitors. My father is allowing me to find my own husband. After you..he has decided to let me do it on my own" I say slightly trailing after. He nods "well I'm glad I could be of service.." he chuckles. I nod "I should be leaving..I have some people to greet while I'm here" I say softly. He nods "Don't be a stranger" he chuckles.

I smile slightly walking towards Nostradamus as he stood over the roses.

"Admiring the roses I see" I speak softly. He turns around holding one in his hand "For you my queen" he says with his deep raspy voice. I smile "Thank you Nostradamus" he smiles but tries to hide it. His smiles are like the warm sun. "You know you shouldn't hide that wonderful smile from the world" I say nudging him slightly. He chuckles "Why should I share my smile with the world when only you deserve to see it" he says then looks at the roses again. "Nostradamus may I ask you a question" he nods turning his attention to me "why did you not tell me you were the masked stranger?" I ask. He looks down "I am not of royal blood, I do not come from money and I have no title. You deserve someone who can provide" he says. Pulling my hand to his face I give him a smile "Nostradamus, you as a person are more than enough for me." he smiles putting his hand on mine. "You are very kind but I know that you deserve more than what I can give" I shake my head "I have not been happy since my mother passed. You have given me more than what I deserve. You are kind, courageous..Nos" before I could finish he leans in to kiss me as I wait for his lips to land on mine. It was like fireworks went off, every time we kiss it never fades. I smile as we pull away "What of your father?" he questions. I smile at him "what of him?" I say "He has tried to set you up before, wouldn't he be disappointed in you for being with someone of my status?" putting my hand on his face "So what?" he smiles kissing me again.