Bloody Rose:

"Alexandria may I ask you something?" questions Bash. I nod "Of course" he seemed nervous, "What did your father mean by love who you want..but you cannot risk this again just for someone you may love" I sigh softly "I prefer if I do not talk about that Bash-I am truly sorry" he nods "Why do you ask?" I say, he shrugs "Just curious" he says as we continue to walk. Bash and I walk to my chambers but get stopped by Mary. "Alexandria..Bash what are you two so smug about?" she smiles. I chuckle "Bash and I are together" I say smiling. She smiles "Oh that tis wonderful..Um Bash may i talk to you for a moment?" she gives him a look and they walk off. I watch as Bash begins to get upset, Mary looks very concerned. I wonder what they are talking about I question in my head.

After that encounter with Mary the rumors that Bash and I are together spread through the castle like wildfire. It's been a few weeks and everyone knows about Bash and I.

I was walking in the garden when I see a man standing over the roses, I slowly walk over "Excuse me" I say softly going to touch him but he quickly turned. His big brown eyes staring at me "Oh your majesty" he says bowing. I smile "Hello and you are?" I question. He smiles at me "I am Prince Louis Conde" he says bowing again. I nod "You are Francis's cousin?" he chuckles "Yes..many times removed" he smiles I smile back "Why are you staring over those roses?" I question slightly pointing. He looks at me "I was admiring them. Roses are my favorite" I nod "I once to loved roses.." he raises his eyebrow "Once loved?" I nod turning my head away from the roses "Yes..I must go Prince Louis of Conde" I say as I begin to walk away.

"Alexandria" says Bash, I smile as he gives me a kiss "Hello Bash" I say chuckling. He holds me "Are you well?" I nod "Yes I am well. How are you dear?" I ask. He smiles "I am well" he chuckles "Bash..what were you and Mary talking about a few weeks ago?" I ask sitting down. He looks at me "Oh nothing just some deputy stuff" I could tell he was lying but why. I nod "Would you like to walk around the garden?" questions Bash. I shake my head "I have done my walk in the garden already..I was actually going to have tea with Prince Louis of Conde" I say standing up giving him a kiss on the cheek then walking away. I want to know why Bash was lying to me and I want to know now.

I walk around the castle as I see Mary and one of her ladies. "Alexandria" says Mary. I smile "Hello Mary" she chuckles "Have you met Lady Kenna?" I shake my head "I haven't had the pleasure to" Kenna smiles at me "You must be the England Queen at the castle" says Kenna bowing. I greet her "Mary..I am going to go find Bash. Nice to meet you Queen Alexandria" she says walking away. I nod "You as well" I raise my eyebrow as she walks away "Should I be concerned?" Mary gives me a look "You need to talk to Bash" I nod then walk away.