1700

Zonnique Pov: I had a good old time at Dance Camp, but it's nothing like coming home to family. I got to go to The New york dace academy fo 2 whole weeks....

"Welcom-" she yells walking through the front door. "Were errbody at.." she pauses runing into the kitchen.

"Wow yu dont see me in 2 week n dont evn-" she pauses reading a note that was left on the kitchen counter.

"Hahahaha very funny.. King Major were yu at." she lauphs looking back down at the paper.

"Bang.." the front door crashes open as zonnique realises whats going on.

"Im out" she thinks to herself running for the back door. "Bang" the back door flies open. "WHO ARE YOU AND WER-" She gets cut off.

(2 years later)

Zonnique Pov: I wake up in this facility.. Surrounded by isles of kids laying side by side on dissection tables..theres probably atleast 1000 n they all look around the ages 11-17....

"Am I the first one up?" she thinks to herself as she snatches off the iv n runs to an exit.. "Beep Beep Beep.." an alarm goes off as a bunch of people in white clothing rush in. "Bang..."

(20 minutes later)

Narorator Pov:

Doctor 1:"How do you think she woke up"

Doctor 2:"They don't normally respond intill.."

Doctor 3:" Could there be a problem?"

Zonnique:"hhuuhhhh" she gasps waking up n shaking the tables shes strapped down to.

Doctor 3: "Zonnique Pullins" a female doctor walks in.

Zonnique:" WERES MY FAMILY" she yells lossening one of the straps.

Doctor 3: "Im sure you have alot of questions about the were abouts of your family, all i can say is that..." she gets cut off

Zonnique:" WHERE AM I" she yells almost crying loosening the other strap.

Doctor:" Your family.. Moved on December 3 of 2023." she says sighing analizing niques reaction.

Zonnique:"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she screams crying busting open the straps n running for the doctor. "WHERE ARE THEY!!WHO ARE YU!!WERE AM-" she screams shaking the lady intill she falls out of her arms.... Frozen solid on the ground.

Zonnique:"What am i?" she breaths crying trying to find a way out.

"Zonnique pullins you are wanted in room 205, Zonnique pullins you are wanted in room 205" a loud speaker sounds.

Zonnique Pov: Today i woke up in the year 2025. I found out that my family is gone..,I killed an innocent person.., And i am one of the 17.

PAUSE

That was chapter one of my new story ----------> "All Things Go"

I will probably be posting a new chapter every 5 votes

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW for more

PLAY