Inochi X Reader Chapter 3B

[Perspective: Second Person]

 Upon closer inspection, the Dragon has a large mouth just below the cut on it's head. Said mouth is used to swallow anything that comes within it's path.

 The three of you Run up the seemingly endless stairs, Following the dragon. "Hey! Shoot it!" Inochi ordered, his bag seems to feel uncomfortable from Inochi's Rapid ascension of the stairs.

 You take raise your arms and take aim. Leaning your head to the right and aim doin the optic of the Hand gun. You dump your entire magazine at the Burloth Dragon, seemingly doing nothing.

 "Damn... How are we supposed to kill this thing?!" You shout outloud after loading a new magazine into your gun. "It's probably trying to find something ontop of the mountain!" Inochi replied, he pants and pants, trying to consume as much air as possible.

 "So.... We'll use that something as bait!" Inochi grips the straps on his back pack and turns to his side. "Noppo! We need to get up there first! Slow it down!" Noppo Nods and runs off to the side, three times as fast as a normal human, he ran towards the Burloth Dragon.

 Not long after, The dragon suddenly stopped and turned around, Noppo clearly distracting it. You catch up to Inochi. "Come on! Hurry it up!" You glance once more at the dragon. Noppo is taking on such a large opponent all by himself. You can barely see Noppo, but he's there.

 "What do we do now?!" You shouted, even though Inochi is right next to you. He smiles and puffs a gust of wind. "We're lucky it's July!" You til your head, still running up the stairs.

 "Fireworks are stored up there, we'll use... I don't know! His head, probably! As bait!" Inochi Voiced his plan, It may just work. You both breathe heavy, as I you near the very top of the mountain.

 "We need a lighter!" Obviously, said Inochi. He swung his arms as he took each step, jumping up two steps at a time now. "You don't have one?!" You shouted. "No? Noppo took it a few days ago!"

 As those words left Inochi's mouth, a thought crosses your mind. You pray with everything you have that it's still there. You reach into your pocket. There it was! You visibly smile and laugh. "I got one!" You pulled the lighter out, just as the two of you make it to the top.