A few words before the actual story...

Writer's Notes-----

 Ok Context, Inochi is a character from E ve's 『いのちの食べ方』(How to eat life) - He uses his bag, yes, a bag with a mouth that eats people (and other things) as his main weapon, he also uses Eating utensils as a secondary.

 Inochi's "friend" is Noppo, a tall Monster with no eyes or nose, though he has eyes on the back of his hands. Noppo, however, has a mouth, which can open wide enough to chomp on a human. He protects Inochi as well as his habbit of stopping Inochi from smoking, by taking the cigarette out of his hands and throwing it away. Probably because Inochi is underage?

 Now for you, the reader. You are simply put, a person with knowledge of the place Inochi operates in, Along with being somewhat proficient in the use of electronics, not just exclusive to computers, I mean electronics in general as well as few neat tricks, that will surely help Inochi in his missions.

 This is my first time writing anything like this. If you've found this somehow, you either: [1. Found it randomly] or [2. You deliberately searched it up, in which case, hello fellow E ve fan!]

 Another thing, this was written Entertainingly by your's truly. As I got the idea whilst talking to one of my friends. And yes, that same friend awaits this very piece I am writing, and will hopefully finish writing, as we speak.

 The rest of the story aspects will be explained along the way, Enjoy!

『ピーエス PS.』

I am a guy, I do not have fantasies about Inochi, nor any character mentioned within the story. Just gotta clarify that cause some ppl might think I'm gay. I'm not guys don't worry.

I do NOT own the characters in this story! All of the characters are made by E ve and the animator for the MV. Please watch the MV if you haven't already!

Along with that, There will be some strong language at Chapter 1B, and Chapter 1C just putting this here.

I've also tried making it easier to read by splitting it up into bite sized paragraphs, as well as segmenting the chapters.

Each chapter has around 1500 words. Give or take 200.