Chapter 2: Meeting the Water of Swordsman and Sword of Logos

Showing of Tassel facing toward at the camera before greeted toward at the readers, with the smiles on his face.

Tassel: Bonne lecture, my friends! I'm currently enamored with the actives of young swordsman and future novelist (Y/N) Schwarzer!

Showing of the book opens with the pop up page to showing of the theater like to showing what happened from previous chapters.

Tassel: A book monster sent the city to a mysterious world. However (Y/N) obtained of an amazing book and sword, and used them to transform into Kamen rider Saber! He defeated the monster, saving the city and bringing it back to the original world. 

At (Y/N)

Leon: (Y/N) Schwarzer. Mind handing over of the Wonder Ride Book and Rekka, the Sword of Flames?

Everyone: A blue..... Lion?!

They're burst out into shocks staring toward at the young man is riding on top of the lion with a smiles.

Machias: Am I going crazy? Seeing that guy is riding on top of the lion?

Alisa: I know right?! He's even riding on it!

They're bursts out in shocked.

Before Brave Dragon started to be talking and spotted of the blue lion, forming of the grins on his face.

[Brave Dragon: Yo! Senki, it's been a while!]

Lion Senki: Indeed, Brave.

Making everyone opens wide excepted for Leon kept the smiles, with the shocked looks expression.

As they're releases outburst in shocked.

Everyone: Lion can talked too?!

Jusis: You gotta be kidding me. First we're got some of the dragon can talks and then the Lion can talk too.

He said in deadpanned staring at the Lion and Dragon are having the chattering and conversation catching up and hadn't seen each others for years

[Brave Dragon: How you doing? It's been long time I see you again, old friend.]