Chapter 5: Opened the Book and the Power of Trinity Books!

At Tassel

Tassel: Bonne lecture! My name is Tassel

He sits down on his chair.

Tassel: I'm currently excited about these two swordsmen.

Showing of the book opens with the pop up page to showing of the theater like to showing what happened from previous chapters

Tassel: Ogami, who appeared before Touma, showed immense heroism and strength as the almighty King of Parenting. This guy really stands out!

Suddenly Tassel let out of the coughing, before he quickly turn and grabbing his cup of tea to be sipping.

Tassel: The King of Parenting's child disappeared, which caused a major commotion! It seemed like Touma and the others had saved everyone, but...

At HQ of Sword of Logos

Leon: This is to be unusual. The people should be returned back to this world once the foe was defeated. 

[Lion Senki: Indeed..... But how can it be. We're defeated our enemy.]

Making Rai angrily slams his fist on the table with the angry looks and gritted his teeth can't forget what happened.

Rai: I'm sorry, Sora and Ari..... I couldn't save you!

As (Y/N) looks at Rai feeling guilty to be what happened with his children and Leon decided to talk.

Leon: It must be feel difficult for you, Mr Ogami.

[Lion Senki: That was bad timing for that, Leon....]

He spokes out with the sympathy.

But that was the terrible mistakes for that, making Rai earning the glaring at Leon, causing him to be bark back in fear in slowly. Rai gets up and walk toward at Leon.

Rai: Children are treasures. Sora and Ari are means anything to me! 

(Y/N): Mr Ogami.....

Making Rai slowly turns his head glaring at (Y/N) decided to talk up.

(Y/N): I.... No.... Me and Brave will promise you. I will save Sora and Ari.

[Brave Dragon: We're going to save your children.]

Making Clyde to be looks at (Y/N) in worried and shock, as Rai to be let out of the sigh and staring at (Y/N) as well.

Rai: Again with the promises nonsense? 

Rai walking towards at (Y/N), before he then started to be grabbing on (Y/N)'s shirt with the anger looks.

Rai: Don't make the promises you can't keep! You said you made a promise with Sora and Ari, right? Where's your shame?!

As Leon tried to stop the fight while Rai kept shouting at (Y/N) in angrily.

Leon: Mr Ogami, I must ask you to....

But Leon was interrupted by Rai place his hand on Leon's chest before shove away to hit on the giant book, causing him to be fall down.

As Rai continue to be glaring at the young swordsman of flame, before grabbing of his chest. 

Rai: Do you know about what I'm going through right now as a parent? 

(Y/N):.... I will keep my promise.

Showing of (Y/N) with no fear or flinch he is unfazed by Rai's shouting at him, while Sophie staring in worried looks.

As Rai kept glaring at him before push away and let go of his shirt, as (Y/N) standing here still on his foot, before (Y/N) bow down and look away and Leon started to be following him, leaving Rai, Clyde and Sophie in the room.