Chapter 3: Childhood friend Reunited and New Transfer Students of Class VII

At Tassel

Tassel: Bonne Lecture!

He smiles pop out of nowhere and facing toward at the camera and instead sitting down on the chairs like he always does.

Tassel: My name is Tassel.  I'm currently very worried about the future novelist and swordsman (Y/N) Schwarzer. Why, you ask? 

Showing of the book opens with the pop up page to showing of the theater like to showing what happened from previous chapters.

Tassel: During the war over the amazing book that created the world and realms. an incident caused the worlds to switch. This mysterious world... We call it the Wonder World. Caught in the incident, (Y/N) encountered a Sacred Sword, his aibou Book Spirit God Beast known as Brave Dragon, and found himself thrown into the midst. Oh, and by the way, he decided to fight alongside the secret guild to protecting the books and realms.

As Tassel let out of the excitement sound with the smiles on his face, before faded away with the serious looks.

Tassel: But then, a mysterious young man appeared before (Y/N). 

At (Y/N)

Seeing of the young man on the magic carpet floating and flying in the air, making everyone looks surprised at him.

He smiles at him for being reunited at his old friend.

???: Hey, (Y/N)... It's been the long time.

As (Y/N) forms the big open looks on his face and staring at him.

(Y/N): Who are you?!

Fie: Oh.... Handsome aka hottie alerted.

She spokes out and spotted toward at the young man on the magic carpet with the stoic looks and tone.

As Machias spokes out of the flabbergasted to seeing of him.

Machias: Seriously?! We got some dragon in our dorm, yesterday got some blue lion arrive in our dorm but now another one with the magic carpet, could this day any got to be weirder? 

As the young man smiles, before getting down toward on the floor, as the magic carpet started to be fading around into dusts.

Before (Y/N) walking toward at him with the curious looks expression on his face. And he felt familiar with him.

(Y/N): Um..... Do I know you from somewhere? 

???: We used to be travel through the world of stories together.

(Y/N): Story? 

He spokes out for the confusion, and seeing the young man placing his hand on the waist, as he looks around for the bit.

???: For Example....

He spotted and pick up of the nearby book belong to (Y/N) on the table, and showing to (Y/N) of "Night to the Galactic Railroad."