M

Nicholas's POV

I could feel my blood boil when the girl was speaking to Esme like that.

I don't know what came over my mind but I immediately pulled her behind me.

I could feel her tears soaking through my shirt.
I could feel her hands clutching my shirt like her life depended on it.

I glared at the girl infront of me and feel her back up slightly in fear.

"Who are you to call her a slut? Don't think I didn't see you trip her. This is my last warning to everyone here, stop bullying her and I'm not joking."

I left pulling her with me and came to the rooftop as there was still time left before the classes would start.

I sat her down on the bench and kneeled down in front of her.

Why did my heart break while looking at her crying and sobbing?

I wiped the tears from her soft cheeks.
Cupping her face in my hands I made her look at me and spoke as soft as I could,

"Don't believe at whatever nonsense she spoke. You are worth more than that. You ain't a slut nor an attention-seeker. Okay?"

She nodded her head slowly.

I don't know what came over me hut I pulled her in a hug.

What are you doing to me?

••••••••••••••••••••••

Wow, this is the first Nicholas POV...

I, for real, don't know where this story is going...

I'm sorry if it's really crappy, though.
I am not good at writing, i'm even worse than a beginner!

But thank you, if you are still reading this.

Yours little duckling, 🐤
XoXo. ❤