𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘝

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

ᗪEᗩᖇ ᒪOᑎE ᒪOᐯEᖇ

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness  is the attribute  of the strong." 

( - Mahatma Gandhi )

The darkness around and the lack of any bit of light were already familiar, just like the feeling of heaviness on her eyelids before she opened her eyes. She got up and surprisingly, this time she was less scared than she was at the first time she had this nightmare.

Yes, she was horrified from the thought of all the unknown that there's from within the blackness that she's facing right now due to her need to be in control of everything all the time, but after what she heard a few hours ago, at the party and cemetery, she had no doubt that those voices have something to do with this nightmare.

With how much she tried to convince herself that it's just a silly nightmare, she had this feeling that it ain't just a regular dream. And if those whispers have something to do with this dream, she was determined and even curious to hear them again and maybe find more information about it.

She tried to speak out loud but, once again, she couldn't voice any sound through her vocal cords. Exhaling in disappointment, she looked around again and found a small lightened thing popping up from afar and drawing her attention. The flower.

She walked toward it in determination. When she got there and reached out with her hand to grab it, a sudden wind blew the flower away and startled her. She looked at the pure white rose and followed its direction. And so, without noticing, Amelia let herself being led by the flower and the wind into the darkness.

After a minute or so the wind stopped and the rose fell into the ground. She stopped in her place too and crouched down to grab it, only that a scream surprised her and made her stumble and fall on her back on the ground.

She gasped in fear and looked around as the creeping whispers started to sound again, along with the repeated deafening scream. And just like that, all the curiosity that grew in her disappeared, and the strong feeling of desire to get out of there replaced it.

She looked around her, attempting to find anything that would help her to get out of there, but the only thing she could see was the flower. Desperately, she crawled on the ground and quickly grasped the flower.

The moment the rose touched the skin between her palms, blackness started to cover the purity of the bright white color it had before, and slowly it started to crumble entirely into black sand.