𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OE OE

"Brothers and sister, separated by distance, joined by love." 

( - Chuck Danes )

"Amelia, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Freya hurried to exclaim in astonishment.

"Shh!" The brunette rushed to shush her and took a few steps forward to her. "I summoned you."

"I can see that! But.. How?" The witch asked in confusion before she looked around and found the candles and a page from a grimoire on the soil next to her. Her eyes widened and her jaw hit the ground. "Did you.."

"I had to" Amelia lowered her voice and reasoned. "I had to talk to you again and I thought it might work."

"Are you out of your mind?! You're using the dark magic inside you to do spells?! Do you even understand how dangerous it is?!" Freya continued to scold in concern.

"No, I truly don't and this is why I had to speak to you." Amelia returned and sighed. "I am desperate. Desperate times call for desperate measures."

"We need to hurry before you won't be strong enough to endure the spell anymore," Freya said quietly in defeat.

"Then let's go straight to the point, shall we? How come are you not dead? Where have you been all this time?" Amelia asked, craving for information.

Freya looked at her silently for a long moment as if debating with herself whether to tell her younger sister about everything that happened, or not.

"Esther gave me away when I was five."

"Gave you? To who?" Amelia was quick to ask in curiosity.

"Our aunt - Dahlia." Freya's voice was too low that it was almost inaudible to the human ear.

"Aunt?" Amelia repeated in a whisper, freezing in her place. Freya nodded and Amelia's brows furrowed before she continued. "Why would our mother will give you to her?"

"I was the payment for a spell Esther asked from Dahlia to do," Freya said bitterly as she remembered what the woman who raised her and made her almost a slave for over a millennium told her.