𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘐𝘝

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OE OE

"It's not what you say to everyone else that determines  your life; it's what you whisper to yourself that has the greatest power."

( - Marcandangel )

A special chapter that is kinda an AU and will be placed in Mystic Falls!

The strong wind blew her hair as she closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of the trees that they passed in their way on the roads. Lately, she tried her best to restrain herself and avoid any situation where she could lose her temper and may cause her magic to take over her senses. Luckily for her and for everyone around her, there were no big signs of danger, except her sometimes-cold hands, a few night dreams that included bad memories from her past, and morning sickness, which was a surprisingly human reaction to pregnancy.

"Are you sure you're okay with it?"

"For the hundredth time, Damon, I am fine. It will be fine. It's just one day." She assured with a small smile, secretly trying to convince herself as well by saying that.

"Hey, don't scold me for taking care of you." Damon rolled his eyes and turned his head to look at her.

"I do not need to be taken care of." She scoffed and mumbled. "But if you are insisting, then keep your eyes on the road!"

He chuckled and returned his gaze to the highway he drove in for 2 hours now. His thumb tapped the steering wheel anxiously, in a way that made Amelia's heart warm.

"You're excited, aren't you?" She smirked at him and twisted a lock of her hair with her fingers.

He huffed with furrowed brows. "I'm not excited."

"It is completely understandable, dear. You have not seen your brother and your friends in Mystic Falls.."

"I don't do friends." He interrupted.

"..For almost a year and a half." She finished and ignored his comment.

"It's not just that. I mean.." He struggled with finding the right words to describe his nervousness. "The engagement and the pregnancy.. It'll be a lot to process for them, you know?"