Info

Welcome to my new book!

    Just wanted to give you guys some info about this book before you ask a bunch of questions about different things involving the book.

How often updates will be:

      I will be updating about once a week but if I don't update in that week don't assume that I quit and abandoned this book/app because I can assure that won't happen. If I don't update in that week I most likely have something going on or am having a writing block because I get those quite frequently especially after updating rapidly.

Suggestions:

       I am always open for a suggestion whenever you guys feel like the book is taking a wrong turn. Most suggestions I will take into consideration because unlike my siblings, I am very fluent in constructive criticism 😂. You can feel free to leave a suggestion in the comments whenever you'd like.

Sequels/continuations:

     In this story I most likely will not have sequels until very late on in this story when things start to change from how they originally were in the beginning. This does happen quite frequently so it might happen sooner than you think, but for the time being I will just add chapter after chapter to this story once a week. When the setting and details involved in this story changes, I will be sure to keep you guys informed on any sequels that should kick off.

      Now that I feel the beginning questions should have been answered, I want to wish everyone happy reading. If you have any additional questions to ask, feel free to comment on the story and ask!