18 : the bad witch

Astra

Fear is an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat. and right now that is just consuming my whole entire body.i am scared of losing my family i am scared of losing my fiance i am scared that our daughter won't even know how much my family cared for her. or how much her father and my family loved her or how much they were willingly wanting to save and protect from the strigoi, looking out the car window we were on our way to go visit Willa. looking at Jackson he was driving, ever since our argument we've been more open about our feelings.

arriving at the village i practically jumped out of the car Lenore walked out the same time holding Willa in her arms.taking her from Lenore Willa opened her eyes at the same time and gave me a little smile. " hi honey." kissing the top of her head I looked at her.  I forget how much she just looks like she was the perfect porcelain baby doll.

" we already brought the plane tickets." I looked at Lenore and nodded looking back down at Willa. She was looking up at me. I looked back at Lenore. " where to?" I asked her as we started walking towards Judah's house. " Paris we knew that was the only place where she would be safe and that you would know where we would be at when the attack is over with." she said to me. " great listen can we not talk about that." i said to her she nodded. Looking at Jackson he was not far from us. " How's he dealing with this?" Lenore asked.

" he's scared but he knows that he has to be ready for this battle." i said to her as i adjusted Willa in my arms.

" even if he's ready or not you know he's going to..."

" i know."

as we walked down through the fields Lenore looked at me " i think that right after the battle you shouldn't come and visit Willa so so....."  i looked at her.

" she's my daughter, don't start acting like you have some seniority over her  just because your taking care of her for me."

" i am not acting like that i just think that since she looks so much more like Jackson that you should just compose yourself for a bit before you see her."

I looked back down at Willa again as she cuddled deeper in my arms. ' you'll be angry at her for starting this.'  i looked at Lenore. " even if she was partially the reason why we're in the mist of a full out of battle i would never be angry at her." i said to Lenore. " you say that now but in the future your mind changes." she replies back to me.

gulping really hard i looked back down at Willa how could i possibly hate or be angry at my daughter. biting my lip I didn't want to think about that, sitting down in the fields. I looked at her she yawned softly, " you know I would say that if we were near other babies they wouldn't top the cake with how beautiful our baby is." Jackson said to me as he sat down next to me.

" yeah."

" what's wrong?" he asked me as he was kissing my cheek lightly.

" nothing." I said to her as my eyes shifted to Lenore she was standing talking with Judah and his brothers. Jackson puts my arm around me, he whispered in my ear.

" remember no secrets." rolling my eyes i looked at him. " alright fine Lenore thinks that I'll have some anger towards our daughter after the battle ." I said to him. Jackson looked at me.

" how can she say that to you." I could see in his face that he was angry. rubbing his arm I leaned in closer to him, " calm down it's no big deal." I said to him softly rubbing my nose on his nose,he sighed.

" you always know what to say." He said to me lightly kissing behind my ear looking at Willa.i just can't get what Lenore had said out of my head; looking at jackson i decided to not think about it for now. in months i'll probably remember it but for now it shouldn't matter.what matters most right now is having these last few moments as a family. We practically sat in those fields for hours,  that night as we got to the castle guilt filled my whole body, just leaving her there killed me every time. getting out of the car. my eyes went back to the woods. " don't worry, only seven more days." Jackson said to me he stroked my arm gently, i put my head on his chest.

i couldn't respond back the lump on my throat wouldn't let me.we stood there for awhile as the rain gently fell upon us. as morning came we were still out there.

" I am going to go get a bag of blood." Jackson kissed my temple. i stood there, " standing there isn't going to get your baby back in your arms." turning around i saw Avrey.

" I thought I killed you?" I asked her.

" only in your hopes and dreams I was resurrected by Vladimir." she said as we walk around in a circle. " what the hell are you doing here?" I asked her, glaring. "  well I was thinking of killing you but then again that sweet baby girl would be an orphan." I gripped my hands together.

" I wouldn't do that."

" why?"

" I am here to surrender..." I looked at her. ' like he said break her so that she can tell us where the baby is.'  I gripped my hand again she gets pushed against a wall.

" you are really that stupid to think that I forgotten to read minds you will never break me and you can tell Vladimir that I can't wait to see him on the battlefield because there is no way in hell I am giving up where my baby is." I walked away from her into the castle. " maybe you won't but maybe Sabrina will?" I stopped and looked at her. closing my eyes I contact Sabrina.

' Sabrina get everyone out of your coven strigois are coming over.'

I walked into the castle and looked at Jackson " how? I thought she was ?" I looked at avrey.

" apparently I can't kill the devil." I said to him he looked at me " but let's not worry about her what we have to be worried about is making sure that they don't get to Sabrin...."

" and they didn't ." I looked at the opened doors to see Sabrina and her coven. " they don't know about th..." she nods. " no your baby is safe." I sighed in relief. I looked around the coven group and looked to see that red hair that gave us shit wasn't there. " hey where's your sister the rude one?" i asked Sabrina she looked worried.

" um Ember went with them." i looked at her once again with that worried expression. " why i thought witch covens travel together?" i asked her Jackson could tell that i was getting uncomfortable with the situation, he walked up to me and grabbed my hands from behind. " not all of the time some covens have wayward witches."

" wayward witches what are those?" i asked her feeling the same lump from yesterday this time it wasn't guilt it was fear. "  wayward witches are witches that spare from their own covens they also get this eerie evilness in them when they feel like they were done wrong by someone." she said trying so hard to mention me.

" and by someone you mean me?" i asked her.

" well uh... i am sorry i really tried that you were only trying to protect your baby but she didn't want to hear it so she joined them i promise you that i tried Astra but....."

she stopped i looked at her then at Jackson all he did was pull me into a tight hug. i started to cry I looked at Sabrina again. " you should have tried harder." Sabrina sighed.

" if they find where our baby is at i damn sure won't be nice if she ends up missing or ends up dead." I said to them bitterly Sabrina nodded. i looked back at Jackson.

" do you need to go fee..." he asked me.

" no no I am gonna go out to the field maybe just by myself." I gave him quick kiss he handed speeding back into the woods I sat down on a log. looking around I could see Ember and three strigois searching the woods. getting up from the log, clutching my fingers to my palm. the two strigois  get knocked out, ember looked around smiling at her. I clenched my fists together as she walked backwards and the tree vines wrap around her tightly. walking up to her I was smiling ear from ear.

" remember me." she glared at me.

"  let me go!"

" I would but I am not going too and you wanna know because you threaten to join the people who want hurt my baby and that doesn't sit well with me." I said to her.

" so what are you gonna do kill me."   I laughed.

" no then that would give them the advantage of finding another witch who could do the same spell to get them to find my baby no what I am gonna do to you is that I am gonna keep you hidden and torture you so get ready for the long ride." I said to her smiling from ear to ear.

End.