❣︎𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍❣︎

22/3/21 (new)-Actual Dream Debut!!
Im super super Sorry for delaying the Dream debut so much but I will 100% be posting it tomorrow! I've gotta so much motive lately with this applyfic along with my Entertainment applyfic so both should be getting a lot of updates!

13/3/21 (old)-Dream Debut!
Firstly I want to say sorry for making you all wait so long for MoonLore Dream's debut hopefully debuts and comebacks will be happening quicker now. Also Dream's debut is definitely going to be this week so please look forward to it!!

23/11/20 (old)-New Aesthetic
Over the next few days I will hopefully be going through this applyfic and making it look a bit better. I've already started with the titles and if I want to change anything else it should be done by the end of the week.

Also just a heads up I'll be posting an active check in a few days.

14/10/20 (old)-2 slots left!
There are only 2 slots left in the group so please tag/tell people you think will be interested because the quicker the slots are filled the quicker the girls can start having comebacks!

27/9/20 (old)-My Decision
As of now I am continuing MoonLore! I've been getting a few people applying and I'm having so much fun with this book again so I'm officially continuing it!

23/9/20 (old)-The Future Of MoonLore
Just an update on the future of this story. Basically what is going to happen is that you guys decide the fate of this book, if I get more interest and forms for this book it will continue. But if I get no forms or interest in the next week or so then I will most likely delete this book much to my dismay.
I've had so much fun creating this group but if no one is going to participate then I don't really see the point in continuing this which is quite sad.
So if you want this story to continue please tag your friends and turn in your forms.
Thanks for all the support.