CHAPTER 6 - LISA

Jennie

"So can you start explaining now?" The boy in chef uniform said. I guess he's my brothers mate based on their interactions earlier, well i must say, my future brother in law is quite attractive.

My cousins looked at my direction, signaling me to start talking. I sign deep preparing my self for a long explanation I'm going to make.  

"First of all let me introduce my self my name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim"

"As confusing as it is we are not what you think we are, we are different. When i explain everything to you i hope you will not stay away from us. We have no intentions in hurting you, but we are here for a reason"

I looked at the people more like the humans in front of us. They have different expressions written in their faces. I waited for them to say something, when i didn't heard any i started to explain.

"Humans are not the only one who is living in this world"

"I told you alien exist! And they are starting to invade the earth! And these people are the first batch to attack! They'r going to control us and we are the first victim!"

Lisa took one of the water bottle in her side and throw it to her friend.

"Can you shut up Suelg's! The girl is being serious here!"

I cleared my throat to get their attention back to me, they quickly faced me. And the others started to focus their attention back to me.

"You don't need to throw that bottle to her though you could have hurt her"

We all looked at the raging Irene, shivering because of her cold voice. I guess her protectiveness for her mate is showing off.

"I'm sorry maam" Lisa apologized clearly scared of her.

"That's hot"

"Goodness Suelgi can't you just listen and behave!?"

Lisa was about to throw another fight when i slammed my hands in the table making everybody flinch and give their focus on me.

"I think i got everybody's attention now"

I heard Lisa murmured something that i wasn't able hear.

"As i was saying we are not humans like you guys"

The woman named Suelgi is about to say something but stoped when Irene unnie gave her a warning glare. Well good luck to her she just hit a jackpot having a very scary mate named Irene.

"We came from a world that no one of you knows. It was hidden from humans for a very long time, our Goddess hid us to protect us. The Hidden world consist of kingdoms its just like your world with countries"

Looking at them they have their full attention on me, so i continued.

"Our kingdom is the most powerful kingdom in our world. We are the first kingdom that was built, power and riches are all centered to us. The Moon Goddess her self was the one who gave the name to our Kingdom.

Avalon, the kingdom of peace and order,  love and power. Our kingdom has one goal to bring peace to the world. Anyone who tried to start a war against the humans will be stoped by us. In short our kingdom are the protectors of the human world"

I stoped explaining when Lisa raised her hand. I looked at her and gave her an approving nob for her to speak.

"Kingdom you mean? Kings and Queens?"

I raised a brow at that.

"Yes, exactly Lisa kingdoms with king and queens did you find a kingdom without a king and a queen?"