Chapter Nineteen - Go running they said, it will be fun they said....

Once they had pulled on workout clothes, Mo borrowed some gear from He Tian of course, they put Jun's lead on and travelled down the lift in a cloud of 'morning sex' bliss.

Mo Guan Shan smiled, his eyelid slid down in a saucy wink. He Tian was a delicious sight in his pristine white lycra t-shirt, which hugged his biceps lovingly. Mo wished this was a sight he could see every single day. The training top clung to tight abs and was neatly tucked into black shorts. Long muscled legs and some seriously expensive looking sneakers, Mo took a minute to admire them. They were probably the type of running shoes that you need to get a store clerk to measure your feet and analyse the runners gait etc, etc.

Mo always wanted a pair of those, not that his Nike's weren't up for the job, they were fine! He had run hundreds of miles in them. Nothing wrong with normal everyday stuff, if you can afford the sneakers He Tian was wearing then go ahead, enjoy the feeling of running on a cloud with maximum support! Not that Mo had read up on them or anything....

He Tian was standing across from his redhead and he was praying that the lift would get stuck and he could get his hands on the cheeky tattoo artist again. The guy actually winked! So suggestively He Tian wanted to tell Jun 'sorry dog you need to cross your legs, I need to drag your master back to bed'. That wouldn't be fair to the beautiful Labrador, who had patiently waited for them to get their asses in gear. Jun was such a well trained dog, Tian reached out a hand and rubbed one of Jun's soft ears. The lab groaned in ecstasy, eyes squinting shut. What a pair, he was falling for them both.

"Will four miles be okay? Do you have a route in mind?" Mo started stretching a little as he talked, he found that Jun was too impatient for stretching today, he was dancing around like an idiot.

"I know somewhere, I tend to do most of my running on the treadmill, it's not my favourite way to exercise, I prefer to work on my martial arts and boxing conditioning. Gives me a rush, keeps me fit." He Tian bent over and touched his nose to his knees, enjoying the tight stretch of his calves and hamstrings.

"No wonder you're so fucking buff." Mo blurted this out. He Tian was beautiful from head to toe, as Jun danced around Tian's ankles his heart thumped loudly in his chest. Be still my heart, we don't know if this thing between them was worth the risk and possible stomped on the ground heart.

"You're not so bad yourself." He Tian headed off towards the green gardens which were near his building, when Mo Guan Shan jogged up beside him keeping pace effortlessly, he smiled internally. He could get used to this....the redhead sharing this morning ritual with him everyday.

Jun dragged them over to the nearest grass so he could relieve himself on every bush he encountered, once the dog had used the 'bathroom' they took off at a much faster pace, the redhead was obviously used to running because he settled into a smooth rhythm which quickly ate up the first two miles. Jun kept up at his side pink tongue lolling out, clearly living his best life and He Tian....well he tried to keep up with them, he fucking hated distance running, sprinting was more his thing give him some beep tests and he was a happy guy.

Mo Guan Shan looked over at his running companion and he grinned, the gangster was looking a little red in the face, he glanced at his cheap running watch to see how far they had run: two and a half miles.

"Need a break?" Mo's voice was teasing, he elbowed the older man, then things went from heaven to madness in five seconds flat. Mo's lace was loose, he tripped on it and fell into the black haired gangster, knocking the other man onto the floor. His playful 'elbow' had turned into a vicious downward driving dig right in the gangsters ribs. He landed with a thud on top, knocking the breath out of both of them.