5 Seconds of Sweet Escape

Aliyah's POV

"Okay guys, well im really tired" I was talking to my camera, vlogging. "We're going to go to the backstage though, because of our passes"

I bump into someone. My butt is on the floor and my camera on the floor. I grab for my camera but someone touches my hand causing both of us to pull away. I look up and it's Ashton.

I pick up my camera. "Hi guys I just ran into Ashton Irwin!" I stood up, pointed the camera on him, and helped him up. "Say hello to the Escapers" I giggle trying not to burst out of laughter. In the back Alex and Abby J were ball room dancing, excited to see the 5SOS members. 1/4 😂.

"Hello!" Ashton then looked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "See you in the room! It's back there to the left"

"Bye!" I say in a tone mimicking 'Cat' from Sam & Cat.

Abby and Alex stop ballroom dancing and Abby G is just taking grunge pictures for her profile. "Damn who's that hot nigga. Oh wait Calum my husband" he was walking in the room, but then walked out when he saw Abby G running towards her and hugging her tightly, (All caught on video). Yay Cabby forever!!

We walk into the room, with Calum's escort and Abby and Luke run towards Eachother in a hug. And Luke pecks Abby on the cheek. Everything caught on camera. "Okay guys were here!!" I say to my camera.

Alex seems shy. And a little sad. Hmm.

I turn my camera off to tune back into reality. I look at all of the luxurious food set out which both Abby's were attacking after they said their 'Hello's'

I congratulate Luke, Calum, Ashton, & Mike for their performance. They all reply with thank you's and smiling faces. "Gather round Sweet Escape!" Their manager said. "So, you all really did well on stage with the boys tonight, like all of your singing is incredible." We all nod and blush. "You want to tour with 5 Seconds of Summer?"

Our eyes widened, our jaws drop, and probably drooling. We get ourselves together before we answer.

"Of course! That would be lovely." Abby G answered for us. Me and Abby J didn't have the will to answer thinking we would say something wrong. Alex seems more shy then sad now, which I guess is good.

"Okay! We'll arrange the title name tomorrow, and their tour starts next year February! Feel free to eat the food or get merch from that corner over there" she pointed to the corner full of 5SOS merchandise. "See you tomorrow, girls!" She leaves the room and we all look at each other. Luke looked at Abby, Abby looked at Alex, Jack looked at Michael, Michael looked at Ashton, Ashton looked at Aliyah, Aliyah looked at Abby G, & Abby G looked at Calum.

"OH MY GOD" Abby G yelled to break the silence. "WERE GOING ON A TOUR"

"Woo's" filled the room. Mostly mine. Abby and Luke hug, which I thought Abby and Luke weren't really dating, but I guess so. Good thing is; Alex isn't sad anymore, he's pumped!

A half an hour passed by. We spent our half an hour taking selfies, playing games, and eating. "We should discuss our tour name" Ashton said. "Because tomorrow we need to tell our manager what our name is"

"How about 5SOSweet Escape?" Luke asked.

"5 Seconds of Summer & Sweet escape?" I said.

"5SOSSY" Mikey said while laughing.

Ideas were being thrown around the room and I think someone even said "Shit" as our tour name.

Until, Alex came up with an idea.

"What about 5 Seconds of Sweet Escape?"

"YES" we all yelled in unison. Abby J wrote it down. She's known for having good writing.

"Okay since we're done with that, we should keep in contact within these days since we're going to tour with you.." Luke said, specifically looking at Abby who was still writing Alex's idea.

"Sure I'll write the numbers on the piece of paper and you guys can just add the numbers you don't have" Abby J said.

She wrote her number on the papers and all of Sweet Escapes. We sworn to know all of our numbers incase of an emergency. Like a band asking for our numbers. Yup that was actually an emergency on the list. Jack told Abby his; since we didn't keep in touch in the course of the years we stopped talking. Luke grabbed the pen and wrote down his and all of 5SOS' numbers.

We put all the phone numbers in and we needed to leave. It was 2:46 a.m. now. "C'mon guys" I yawned. "Let's go home" Abby G was sleeping on the couch and Calum was sleeping on the other couch.

"I can't move Abby I'm spaghetti!" Abby J said pointing to Abby G. Snoring softly. I don't blame her, I don't have the muscle either.

The 5SOS band mates were discussing something but all we cared about was sleeping. I was on the verge of falling to the floor since I didn't sleep because of all the excitement in my body.

"What about a sleep over at our hotel room?" Luke said.

"What?" Alex asked. "We don't have clothes, toothbrushes, or any of that"

"We packed extra just incase Ashton used it for his drum sticks" Michael said giving a glare to Ashton. Ashton just smiles at me.

"What about clothes" Abby J asked.

"You can use mine" Luke said.
"Aliyah can use mine" Ashton said.
"Hey bro we can share" Michael said to Alex.
"Im pretty sure Calum would let Abby G use his so.. We're all set!" Ashton said.

Michael picked Abby G up. Ashton picked up Calum and we drove in their tour bus with them. They had 12 bunks in there! I guess this is where they sleep when they are traveling.

Their hotel was set in the Mirage. And their room was at the top floor. Many fans were waiting for them outside and people asked for autographs and pictures from us too! Surprisingly. The gentlemen open the doors for us and checked into their rooms and Luke was obviously with Abby. Calum and Abby G. Me and Ashton. And Michael and Alex.

We went into their rooms and their hotel room was HUGE. They had 4 bedrooms and a snack bar with a wine bar and a full kitchen and living room.

"Let's just sleep in the living room" Ashton said with a yawn. "You girls get changed"

Once they handed us their clothes we got changed.

Abby G woke up and dressed in a PATD! Shirt and shorts that were in her bag.
Abby J wore Luke's HEMMINGS 11 jersey and shorts she had incase it got hot.
I wore a muscle tank Ashton had which said "Dibs on the Drummer" and shorts i packed.
We all packed fabric shorts, huh.
Alexander wore a "LAME" shirt and some basketball shorts Mikey had.
Thats what sweet escape wore.

5SOS wore plain t-shirts and boxers shorts. We all lay down on the white sofa and go to sleep.