I like you...

Lukes POV
I was the first one up and I decided to take a picture of the group sleeping. I took the picture and posted it on Twitter captioning it "sleep over with lads and my girlfriend!"

After I hit "tweet" my phone blew up so I put it aside. "Mate what are you doing?" Calum woke up and he asked me that in a groggy style voice. Causing everyone to wake up. "Since you're up.. Get ready were having a meeting!" They all get up at one time and run all over the hotel. Hey! Eight people can make it sound like there's a horse in our room.

Aliyah gets her shoes on and starts to go out the door. "Come on! Come on we need to get ready!!" Aliyah yells at the two Abbys' and Alex. They run out the door with no goodbye.

"Well we're going to see them in like 2 hours" Michael said closing the door. "Let's get ready too"

I go to my bathroom in the hotel room. I brush my teeth and fix my hair. Change into a black and white shirt and black jeans with my converse. My lip ring cold against my lip sending chills around my face and upper spine. I apply Chapstick to my lips, because who knows who I might be kissing! I get ready blah blah blah
.

.

.
In the Sweet Escape house hold...
Abby G's POV
"WHERES MY EYELINER" Abby J yells.

"ITS IN THE GOD DAMN BATHROOM" I yell back.

"THANK YOU" She yells to me.

I walk into the bathroom and Abby is changed already, like me.

Shes wearing a muscle tank and a skirt with converse. She adds an all black cloth around her hair making it look like ears. Her eyeliner is strait and she applied mascara and lipgloss for a natural look.

Im wearing a NIRVANA shirt with flowers and jeans with my combat boots. Im also wearing the same face makeup as Abby but im wearing lipstick and its matte.

I help her with her makeup, finishing touches for her boyfriend, you know. Aliyah is wearing a black muscle tank and black jeans with red vans. She walked in and applied mascara and blush. Alex walks in and washes his hands while he complains about all the makeup were using.

"You can just go all natural!" Alex tells us.

"I look like a panda are you kidding" Aliyah replies now putting lip gloss.

"Pandas are cute, like Panda Express" He argues.

"PANDA EXPRESS IS FAKE CHINESE FOOD STUPID" I say to him making it quiet.

"ALIYAH FIX MY HAIR" Abby J asked loudly, a piece sticking out.

"OKAY OKAY" Aliyah yells.

The bathroom full of chatter and singing as we all get ready at the same time, messing up, and fixing slip ups.
.

.

.
"ARE WE READY SWEET ESCAPE" Alex yells after we take a mirror selfie.

"YES" we yell.

"Okay let's go" Alex says dragging us all into Aliyah's car and Aliyah drives. Alex is in the passenger seat and me and the other Abby are in the back. Alex presses the radio and it turns on. "they were so amazing!" The radio people say.
"Rumor has it they will go on tour" another guy on the radio said.

"Woah! Really? Are you lying?"

"NOPE!!"

"Speaking bout the two bands here was the live performance!!"

They start playing 'Heart Break Girl' the one we sang with 5SOS.

"Pinch me" Abby J says. "Is this really real. Is it. Is it real. For reals"