Author's Note

I know this is a short story, and the Author's note isn't needed. I felt like it needed it. Don't worry... It's not long...

Me And You is first and foremost, A work of fiction. Characters in this story are purely fictional. Any resemblance to the real world is purely coincidental. This story is a subject of my imagination and surroundings combined. I made it up. Many of my friends helped me during writing, and I'm thankful for it. I had massive support from my family and friends, for which I'm grateful.

Enough of the formalities...

I had a great time writing it. This story connects us with the adventures and life of a short life, that is, college. A Majority of us have gone through the phase of love in college or helped your friends by being their wingman. This is a story about one such couple who goes through an on/off relationship. They both loved each other like nothing. But one silly problem was enough to end it. They each deny a chance to be with each other again after a breakup and regret it. I assure you that this story won't be like the one where the couple gets back together in the end. I won't tell you any more details. I hope you enjoy this story. Leave a review back at my website: https://alwination.wixsite.com/official and tell your friends about it.

                                                                                                                                                                           -Alwin Baiju