Chapter 3

Asami POV

It's been about a week since Kora's parents arrived, we still had no idea where Kora went, but hopefully, she'll tell us all about where she went when we get lunch later. But the thing weighing most heavily on my mind was that (y/n)'s babysitter quit on me! She said he was too "wild". I decided to see if Mako's grandmother would be willing to watch him for me. "Ok sweetie you'll be staying with great-grandma Yin today. Miss June was just a bit overwhelmed by how much energy you have all the time." I said, "NO!" (y/n) said before he ran off. "(Y/N)! WAIT!" I cried.

I frantically searched for my son, I watched him go into the spirit wilds and vanish. I called Tensen and begged him to go look for (y/n) he agreed as long as I kept my appointment with Mako and Kora. I agreed.

Tensen POV

I searched for (y/n) and found him sparring with a spirit. He was firebending using what looked to be air bending forms and then what looked like earth bending forms. Each style he used gave his flames a different and unique property. "Amazing." I said, "He could benefit from learning from Kora." I said, "Spy!" (y/n) shouted as he fired lightning in my direction, but he missed.

Kora POV

After Mako, Asami, and I saved Wu, Asami told me all about her son. I was mad that she didn't tell me at first, but then again I didn't tell anyone what I've been doing for the past six months either. Asami told me he went into the spirit wilds. I went in to look for him with her and we found him toying with Tensen as he dangled him from a tree. I laughed, "Hey kid." I said (y/n) looked at me in shock as Asami and I went out to meet him, "Come give your auntie Kora a hug." I said, "It's alright sweetie, she's family." Asami said sweetly. He ran to me and hugged me, "Such a sweet boy." I said, "Asami, your son is amazing. He wants to be Kora!" Tensen said, "Me the Avatar!" (y/n) said making me laugh, "Sure you are." I said, "Actually Kora he's mastered earth and air bending forms better than you have." Tensen said before I spun him with air bending.