chapter one : F R U S T R A T I O N

^^play the song^^

COLE AND THE OTHERS KEPT DISCUSSING ABOUT WHERE WERE YOU HELD CAPTIVE. Jumin demanded his bodyguards and agents to search for you. Kuroo suddenly banged the table in frustration as they flinched in surprised.

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" Kuroo spat loudly as he grabbed his jacket. He had enough of this discussion. Your life is at risk and yet they're still discussing for the past 5 hours? Do they even care about you?

"Where are you going Kuroo sa-Ack!" Lev fell as Kuroo harshly pushed him. Cole helped Lev and glared at Kuroo. "What the fuck man?! The hell is your problem-!" Kuroo cutted Cole off by grabbed his collar.

"My problem?! IS YOU ALL, WE'VE BEEN DISCUSSING THIS SHIT FOR THE PAST FUCKING FIVE HOURS?! Y/N'S LIFE AT RISK! DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT?! I'M NOT GONNA STAND HERE AND DISCUSS I WOULD RATHER SAVE HER AND READY TO RISK MY GOD DAMN LIFE FOR HER" Kuroo yelled angrily as he harshly put Cole down. He grabbed his bag and a metal bat.

"If you don't want to save her, then I will"

Kuroo wore his jacket as he grabbed his bag and a metal bat

Kuroo wore his jacket as he grabbed his bag and a metal bat. He went outside the basement leaving the others in disbelief.

They've never seen Kuroo so angry like that. Kenma also has his eyes widened and realized what just happened. They were wasting time, and you on the other hand are probably suffering from pain right now.

Terushima tightened his fists as Bokuto looked down ashamed. They didn't noticed that they were wasting time. Jumin's phone rang as he immediately answered it. He sighed in relief and all of their attention went to him.

"I know where Y/n is"

[MEANWHILE, YOUR POV]

Your eyes widened in horror, You didn't expect Bakugou to be here. He was held captive by them. The LOV, Shigaraki Tomura that asshole was so excited to hear your screams of pain and your blood dripping.

Bakugou sat on the electric chair still unconscious. You kept swirming on your seat, making the chair squeak enough to boil Tomura's blood in anger. He didn't waste a minute and shot you in the leg, you let out a painful muffled scream as your eyes teared up in pain.

The blood was oozing out from your leg. The girl behind Tomura licked her lip deliciously looking at your blood. The clock strikes 10 o'clock as Tomura stood up from his chair and turned on the Television.

You grimaced at the volume of the old static television. A face appeared filled with scars, no mouth, nose but eyes. You were horrified at the face. It was scary, scarier than your mother's. "Welcome Y/n, I am Alf" You gulped in fear as he continued. "You are kidnapped by my beautiful and talented children. "Do you perhaps know... Yoosung and Ray?" You let out a muffled scream of anger.

Alf laughed at this. "what about... Cole?" Your eyes widened and shaked your head no. Alf laughed even more harder and glared at you. "This wouldn't have happened if your lead Jumin didn't killed my son.. And I should kill someone precious to you all too... That's why I killed those two brats and soon will be You..." You teared up in fear as you kept screaming but the duck tape wasn't letting you too.

Right at the moment, Bakugou woke up as he blinked slowly. He looked around as his eyes widened when he saw you crying and worse, you were shot in your leg. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!" Bakugou yelled as he tried removing the tape that was attached to his arm. Shigaraki chuckled and said. "A discipline" Bakugou froze as he glared deadly at Shigaraki.

"LET HER FUCKING GO!!!" Bakugou couldn't think of anything. He wanted you to escape. "KILL ME INSTEAD YOU FUCKERS" He yelled.

Shigaraki was amused as this, everytime he took a step closer to you

Shigaraki was amused as this, everytime he took a step closer to you. He growled in anger like a man hungry for blood and his prey, that is Shigaraki.

Toga didn't waste a second, she threw her pocket knife at you. It was near your throat as your legs shaked in fear. You've never expected that you will face your worse nightmare.

"oh? Too bad I didn't hit you" She said sadistically.

Alf interrupted "Shigaraki you know what to do" Alf disconnected as Tomura kicked the television off and looked at you with those murderous eyes.

"There will be no tommorow"

[THIRD POV, BACK TO COLE]

Cole and the others found out you were at the abandoned bar which is Shigaraki Tomura's base. Jumin speeds up his lambo as Zen held on the seatbelt while Cole looked forward with a serious face while driving the other car

The others were tensed at Cole's sudden changed of aura. They didn't know what happened but they only know one thing and that is the person was the murderer.

Cole stopped the jeep when he saw Kuroo hiding behind the walls spying on the two weird looking men. Cole squints his eyes as his eyes widened. It was the two.

Cole was about to get out when Akaashi held him back. "We'll get noticed, I'll get Kuroo" Akaashi said as Cole sat back and nodded.

Akaashi carefully went outside the jeep and looked around. He spotted the two men still talking. He took this chance to run towards Kuroo and grab his collar and ran, That's Akaashi's Plan A. But if they got caught, they'll pretened they're smokers. That's Akaashi Plan B.

If none of that works guess they have to fight and that's Akaashi Plan C.

He immediately ran towards Kuroo and tapped his shoulder almost scaring the strong black cat. Kuroo glared ay Akaashi. "What are you doing here?!" He spat as Akaashi looked at him "I'm here to fetch you look" Akaashi pointed at the Camo Jeep that was hidden beside a manga cafe.

"No I don't w-" Kuroo accidentally hit the metal bat, making a loud clang on the ground. This caught the two enemies attentions.

"You've got that porn book y-"

*claaangggg*

They two stopped talking and looked behind them, Kuroo's bed hair was visible as the two enemies walked closer and punched the wall.

"Ora? What do we have here?"

TO BE CONTINUED