chapter seven : B O O K

[Play the song as the bgm]

COLE STILL HASN'T SEEN YOU NOR VISIT YOU. Day by day you were getting worried and anxious. Cole has been always the bright person and that type of happy go lucky guy. But this time is different, it's like he was sad and was hiding something.

"Y/n!! Cole hasn't called you yet?" Lev asked as he plopped on the couch next to you. You looked down at your phone that you were holding and let out a sigh. "Nope..it's been 2 weeks"

Lev smiled and ruffled your hair. "He'll call you soon! Oh yeah, A guy with a scar on his face came to the house last night but you were dead asleep." He pulled out a velvet colored box and gave it to you.

You furrowed your eyebrows and opened the box, your eyes widened in surprised. It was Hanafuda Earring.

'it must be from Tanjiro'

You smiled and closed the box as Noie walked in your arms and purred, Lev squealed as he want to take him away from you. He was about to take Noie away when you glared at him. "Don't take my baby or I'll Alisa nee that you're watching funny videos" You threatened, Lev immediately scurried off in fright making you grin.

You rubbed Noie's ears as he wagged his tail. Alisa walked by the living room but stopped when she saw you. She smiled sweetly almost terrifying that it sent goosebumps in your body. "Y/n...I have a favor" She said with a smile but behind that smile has an evil plan.

You gulped and nodded. "ok-okay..." You stuttered and continued rubbing Noie's head.

"I need you to.." Alisa explained you and will give you a new Otome CD.

(Who doesn't even love Otome CDs?)

___________________________

You groaned in annoyance as you walked inside the Huge library. Alisa wanted to find you a book about the cat in a hat. But you're inside the japanese library, how the hell will you even find a book wit-

*thud*

You fell on your bum making you groan in pain, as you look up and couldn't help but blush at the sight of the handsome man.

"tsk watch where you're going brat" he was about to walk away when you grabbed his arm unconsciously, he looked back at you with his emotionless face and boredom in his eyes.

"what?"

You looked down and bit your bottom lip as you mentally slapped your face

You looked down and bit your bottom lip as you mentally slapped your face. The man was surprised when you hit yourself. He sighed and crossed his arms as he looked at you with his eyes demanding you to say what you wanted to say.

"I-I can't find the Cat in the hat.." You said while blushing embarrassingly.

'I'm blaming my sister for my embarrassment right now'