chapter two : W A T E R + F I G H T

^play the song^

YOU LOOKED UP WITH BLOOD DRIPPING ON YOUR NOSE. This weird looking like human and his name is Zombi right here, punched you straight on your face that made your nose bleed. "Ha, now you have a dirty face" He said with a cocky tone. You twitch in annoyance as you grimaced in disgust when you tasted blood.

"Blood is your water and that's water, that keeps you dehydrated so drink water, red water is gud" He said with a weird accent.

'is this bitch for real?'

You shaked your head no as he cocked his head to the side and looked at you with dark eyes. "you don't want to drink water?" You shaked your head and kept making muffled noises.

He removed his belt as your eyes widened and tried to back away but you were tied in ropes. He looked at you and smirked as he licked his bottom lips. The sound of his belt made you shiver in fear.

'IS HE GOING TO FUCKING RAPE ME?!'

You closed your eyes shut as beads of sweat dripping down on your forehead. He stepped closer and closer as he grabbed your face. "Open your mouth!" He demanded as you slowly opened your mouth.

(ohoho, you're not thinking of nasty things right?)

You felt something dripping on your tongue as you opened your eyes. You paled when you saw him holding a baby bottle filled with blood?

You closed your mouth immediately and shaked your head as he got annoyed and slapped you on the face making you shock.

"THIS IS WATER! AND YOU DRINK WATER BECAUSE IT'S WATER. WATER HELPS YOU GET WATER AND WATER IS FRESH FROM BLOOD WATER AND WATER NEEDS YOUR BODY AND WATER WILL NOT DIE" He explained, you looked at him as if he's the most stupidest person on earth

'he's dumber than an ant'

He grabbed your neck harshly almost choking you as he removed the lid of the baby bottle and about to pour all of it inside your mouth when someone interrupted. You sighed in relief.

"Oi Zombi, Tomura's calling you" Another member said as he grabbed Zombi's collar and threw him out of the room. You looked up as you slightly blush at his handsome features. His burns were stitched up to his pale skin.

"You must be Y/n?...you're actually a pretty one" He smirked as he grabbed your chin with his thumb and index, His right hand grazes against your soft cheek, sending shivers down to your spine.

"and perfect to torture and kill in pain~" He whispered in your ear with his deep and husky voice.