In the woods - 0

Dylan pov 

I was peacefully walking around the woods. Playing hide and seek with my dog; her name is Honey. She's an adorable brown coated doggo. Her eyes are so soft and welcoming. Not something most dog owners will say but oh well. 

This is the forest near my house, it's completely overgrown and just a mess of colours like someone just threw the whole rainbow onto a canvas. Despite its mess of colours it was truly beautiful. The trees towered above us humans with there shackle like vines and ivy wrapped around it. The forest floor is covered in flowers of all imaginable colours. It was if the rainbow had fallen to the ground and the flowers grew from the remanence. Anyhow, I kept on walking deeper and deeper into the forest, despite looking tiny from the outside it is giant, a real life Tardis. 

Honey had ran off somewhere so I whistled for her. She immediately came dashing towards me, stick in mouth. 

Here is where the unexpected turn of events comes in, she begins barking like a maniac at me. So, I just assume she wants me to follow her. I was contemplating whether or not I should but I thought what harm could it do. Oh boy I was wrong, oh so very wrong. But  pushing down all of the foreshadowing we can continue the treacherous journey into the hearts of the forest. I ran over branches, jumped over logs and slipped over way too many times to count. My mum will seriously freak out if i showed her my dirty clothes. 

After running for what seemed like an eternity I found out what Honey was barking at. I glanced over; expecting to see a corpse or whatever. And surprise surprise it was a corpse. Wait- no, not a corpse. 

A...

Find out next time on 'The kid in the woods'. Although you guys can probably guess what he found, but oh well. :) 

Hope you enjoyed, the next chapter shall be longer - class this as an introduction.