The Girls

(Zayn's POV)

It was December 16, 2013 Zac,Alex, Will and I were about to go on our Christmas tour. We stopped at our local coffee shop first.

Zac: "Zayn why are you so ugly?"

Zayn: "Asking me why i'm ugly is like asking me why our dad left, there's no answer."

We all busted out laughing. We like to joke about our problems. Joking about our problems makes them feel like they aren't problems. We continued to talk more about random shit, while we were waiting for our coffee. I ended up scrolling through Instagram. I follow the X-Factor page mainly to see new artists. I had been reading about a girl group called Fifth Harmony. I watched some of their live performances, their voices are amazing. They're also really beautiful. As i began scrolling through Twitter our names were being called by our security guard, Steve. He was holding our coffee. None of us wanted to get up so we just sat there and waved him over. Steve came over and looked at all of us and gave us our coffee.

Steve: "I got a call from Simon, he wanted me to tell you today will be your last free day in LA before we fly to Brazil. So have fun but not too much fun."

I wasn't really paying attention because I didn't really care. I went back on my phone, I was listening to music until Zac snatched my ear bud out of my ear.

Zac: "DUDE LOOK AT THOSE GIRLS! THEY ARE SO HOT!"

Zayn: "You think you could be any louder."

Zac: "What do you mean?"

Zayn: "They are literally staring at us." Zac quickly turned his head and saw that they were all looking at us while laughing.

Zac: "OMG they are literally staring at me. Like I know i'm hot but damn i didn't think i was that hot."

Will: "I actually think they are looking at Zayn..."

Zayn: "Guess who's the ugly one now." Zac gave me a glare, before taking his coffee and sliding down in his chair causing the girls to laugh louder. I was in the process of putting my ear bud back in when Steve came running over to us.

Steve: "You see those girls over there." We all just nodded our heads.

Steve: "Simon wants you to meet them. The adult with them is Demi Lovato. She had the idea of all of us sitting together while we have our coffee break. So be on your best behavior. Zac and Zayn I mean it dont mess this up."

Zac, Zayn: "Ok."

He turned around and gave Demi a nod. The girls all grabbed their coffee and went to walk to another table but Demi directed them to us. They came strutting towards us like the mean girls who found their next target. It was hot but intimidating at the same time. Zac had his eyes covered by his hood.

Demi: "Hey Zayn, Will, and Alex." She just looked at Zac and slammed her hand on the table making him jump up.

Zac: "Damn Demitrious, you scared the fuck out of me." Demi gave him a glare at the nickname he called her. She began talking again but I somehow ended up on my phone again. I was contentally scrolling through Instagram until Demi snatched my phone and put it in her back.

Zayn: "Hey, why did you take my phone?"

Demi: "Because you're supposed to be talking to these lovely ladies."

Zac: "Why would we want to talk to them, they laughed at us."

Zayn: "No , I think they were just laughing at you Zac."

Dinah: "Yeah, we were only laughing at you."

Zac: "Why, i'm the hottest one here." we all started laughing at his words. Even Demi let out a giggle.

Will: "Hate to tell you Zaccy, you are definitely not the hottest one here."

Zac: "Well it's definitely not you, with your ugly ass." The girls were all laughing at this point, Alex and I were just kinda sitting there looking at the two idiots next to us.

Will: "Your right, Zayns the hottest." Zac and Will just started staring at me.

Zayn: "Why are you staring, you creeps." Before i could say anything else they both started to move in like they were going to kiss me.

Zayn: "EW, who would want to kiss your ugly asses.

Demi: "OK, Ok let's get back on track before the old man gets here. Girls just state your names, age, and what you like to do. Something other than singing."

Ally: "Well im Ally Brooke, im 19, and i like to bake."

Normani: "Im Normani, you can just call me Mani. Im 16, and i like to watch movies."

Camila: "Im Camila, you can call me Mila or Camz. Im 15, and i like to read."

Alex: "Boring."

Zayn: "Alex you literally do the same things she does."

Alex: "I- rude."

Dinah: "Im Dinah, I go by Dmac, DJ. I'm 15, I love sports."

Lauren: "Im Lauren, im 16, and i also like to read and draw."

Alex: "WOW, Boring."

Zayn: "Again Alex you do the same shit."

Alex: "You know what, I'm leaving." Alex got up from the tabe and began to walk to the bathroom. He quickly came back to the table once he saw Steve.

Zac: "Back so soon."

Alex: "I didn't want Steve to yell at me." We all started laughing again.

Demi: "HA, ok now boys you go. Keep it PG Zac."

Zac: "Why me I'm not that bad."

Will, Alex, Demi: "Yeah you are."

Zac: "Fine. I'm Zac. I'm 16, and i like to draw."

Will: "Im Will, im 19, and i like to read."

Alex: "Im Alex, im 16, and i also like to read."

Zayn: "Damn you guys are boring. Im Zayn, Im 17 and i like to play sports."

Demi: "For real guys where the fuck is the flavour."

Dinah: "For real i could have taken a nap, it was that boring."

Zac: "And to think i thought you were the hottest one."

Dinah: "And for you to think we were all staring at you, when we were actually staring at Zayn."

Alex: "Damn, Zac. She told you."

Zac: "Shut up, you oger."

Demi: "HEY Zac, that's not nice. Now Zayn you can have your phone back. One more thing, Fifth Harmony is going on tour with you guys. I was also told by Simon that you 9 are to come back to my house so we can hang out. He said nothing extreme but you're with me so I don't care what he says."

Zac: "Whos Fifth Harmony."

Zayn: "The girls in front of us dumbass."

Zac: "OOOOOOH."

Demi: "Omg, I swear Zac will be the death of me. Now what do you guys want to do."

Zac: "You got a pool?"

Demi: "Yes."

Zac: "Cool, you guys want to go swimming?" Ally looked at the girls and they all nodded.

Ally: "Sure were down."

Demi: "OK that's what we will do then. Lets dip."

Zayn, Zac, Dinah, Lauren: "Don't ever say that again."

Demi: "The fact that four of you said that is telling me that i sound fucking supid." Lauren let out a giggle. I couldn't help but find it cute.