Revenge

(Zayn's Pov)

My mind went blank. I couldn't believe he would do that to her, I felt this sudden fury of rage and sorrow.

Zayn: "Lauren, I'm so sorry."

Lauren: "No, I'm sorry I should have realized that what I had with you was better than what I will ever have with anyone else. I-" I shut her up by smashing our lips together. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back, it felt nice to finally have her lips back on mine. The same spark shot through me as our lips moved together.

Zayn: "Wanna have some fun?"

Lauren: "EW NO we are not even dating!"

Zayn: "Not like that you perv. I mean I wanna get them back."

Lauren: "How?"

Zayn: "The same way he hurt you, we don't have to kiss or anything we can just get close again." Lauren nodded her head and I gave her a kiss on the temple. We walked off the bus and I noticed Brad with Lucy. Lucy and i were never really official but i mean we had sex so i kinda thought that meant somethign but apperently it didnt. Am i mad no am i hurt kinda. My thoughts stopped running when I felt Lauren grab my hand and intertwined our fingers. She looked up at me and smiled. I felt eyes on us. It was Brad and Lucy. I really wanted to make them angry so I stopped walking and turned Lauren to the side and gave her a kiss on the lips. She kissed back the same spark shot through me but ten times harder. I forgot where I was until I heard cheering and I came back to reality. Lauren and I pulled away and saw Dianh and Normani cheering us on while mocking Brad and Lucy. I couldn't help but laugh at them. Lauren just hid her face in my arm, I felt her laughing.

Brad: "Lauren what the fuck, what are you doing with him."

Zayn: "Well Bread, Brady, Brat whatever your name is, She's with me because i treat her better than you ever did. Considering you just cheated on her with my girlfriend, which is honestly unbelievable because Lucy was her best friend. So that is why she is with me, now if you'll excuse me I am going to take my girlfriend and I to an Arcade to play some games." I quickly grabbed Laurens hand and pulled her to my car. She got in, looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

Lauren: "Girlfriend Huh?"

Zayn: "Just because you cheated on me with Bread doesn't mean I stopped loving you."

Lauren: "Well I hope you don't ever stop loving me." I looked at her and smiled and gave her a kiss on the lips.

Zayn: "I won't. I promise, now do you want to go to an arcade." Lauren smiled and nodded her head. I started my car and we drove off. *Skip Car Ride, and Arcade*

It was 11pm by the time we got home. We were in Miami so Lauren invited me to stay at her house with her family and everything, they were all asleep when we got home. Lauren wanted to watch a movie, of course she chose 50 shades of gray. I hated the movie. It always made me all hot and bothered and of course I have to watch it with Lauren. Not even half way through the movie we were in a heated make out.

Zayn: "Do you really want to do this?" All Laure could do was look at Zayn and nod.

No POV

Zayn smashed their lips together. She practically melted into the kiss, desperately trying to keep up the pace. Zayn bit Lauren's bottom lip, earning a whine from Lauren, as he shoved his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance, a fight that Zayn won easily. The amount of control he had over her was sickening. Lauren tangled her hands in Zayn's hair as his hand went down to harshly grip the girl's big cuban ass, causing Lauren to release a moan from her mouth. He kept massaging it, Lauren falling apart at the touch.