How Do I Tell Her?

(Simon POV)

*Ring noise*

Simon: "Hello?"

Sarg: "Zayn was stabbed. He isn't going to survive out here so we are going to transport him to the ER in California. He will no longer be a part of our service, but he will not receive any punishment." I was at a loss for words. He could be dead right now. I didn't know what I was going to tell the girls or his family.

Simon: "Okay, if he is still conscious, tell him I'm going to meet him at the hospital."

*Call Ends*

I made eye contact with Demi who was on the brink of tears.

Simon: "He will be fine. I don't want the girls to know about this ok. I'm going to the hospital, if they ask about anything please tell them I'm in a meeting." I gave Demi a hug before rushing to my car and driving down the busy road.

(Zayn POV)

I woke up in the hospital. Simon was next to me.

Zayn: "Simon, what happened?"

Simon: "Zayn, you were stabbed. You were released from the army."

Zayn: "Thank god, I hated it there." Simon let out a small snicker before the doctor came back.

Doc: "Alright Zayn, you're stable enough to go home. Just take it easy, we are going to prescribe you pain meds and if anything happens just come back." I let out a sigh of relief.

Simon helped me walk out to the car. I let out a groan as i sat down.

Simon: "You okay?"

Zayn: "Yeah just in a little pain. Do the girls know?"

Simon: "No, I told Demi to not tell them. I wanted you to do it on your own time considering your back now."

Zayn: "Thank you." (Skip drive Home)

Simon: "The girls are on the bus. I will inform your parents if you would like." I just nodded my head and made my way over to the bus. When I walked in everyone was there except Lauren. I saw Ally first.

Zayn: "Ally, I'm back."

Ally: "OMG-"

Zayn: "Shutthefuckup. Where's Lauren."

Ally: "Right sorry, she's in the back sleeping with her mom." I nodded and made my way back. I cracked the door and saw Mike and Clara sitting there talking and Lauren sleeping peacefully on the couch. I slowly walked in.

Clara: "Zayn! Your back." I sat down on the couch with a groan.

Mike: "Your back because something happened." I nodded, and looked at Lauren. She looked like she hadn't slept in days.

Clara: "This is the first time in four days that she slept. She's been worried ever since you guys went to war." I sighed.

Zayn: "I'm not going back. I was stabbed in the chest by Brad. I dont want her to know that though."

Clara: "I'm sorry, and we aren't going to tell her anything. You can tell her when you're ready." She gave me a side hug which I very much needed.

Zayn: "How long has she been sleeping?"

Mike: "6 hours." i nodded

Clara: "You're welcome to wake her up."

Zayn: "I don't think I will. I'll let her sleep."

Mike: "Ok well we gotta go now. Zayn, it's good to have you back." I stood up and gave Clara a hug and Mike a handshake. I looked at Lauren then decided to go back and sit with the others.

(Hours Later)

I heard the door open and close.

Lauren: "How long was I asleep for?"

Dinah: "Yo it's about time you got up, it's been like 12 years." Lauren flicked her off and walked into the bathroom. I smirked at Dinah who had an offended look on her face.

Zayn: "Never mess with Lauren when she's just wok-" Lauren came running out of the bathroom before I could even finish my sentence.

Dinah: "Damn it's about time she noticed you were here." I just laughed and held Lauren as close to me as possible.

Lauren: "You're here." Lauren looked at me with tearing eyes.

Zayn: "I am."

Lauren: "Don't ever leave again." I let out a laugh causing her to glare at me.

Zayn: "Damn I won't."

Lauren: "Good, now I'm going to the bathroom."

(Next Day)

Lauren: "Zayn what aren't you telling me."

Zayn: "What do you mean?"

Lauren: "Why are you back so soon?" This was it, the time she was going to ask me why I was back.

Zayn: "Lauren, can we do this some other day please."

Lauren: "Why are you cheating is that why you wont tell me."

Zayn: "Seriously, that's what you come up with out of all things."

Lauren: "WELL YOU CAME BACK 6 MONTHS EARLY, WHAT ELSE COULD HAVE POSSIBLY HAPPENED."

Zayn: "I DON'T KNOW LAUREN MAYBE YOU EX BRAD DECIDED TO STAB ME. EVER THINK THAT I WAS INJURED AND THAT'S WHY I WAS HOME." I stormed out of the bus and walked, i didnt know where i was going but i was going. 

-------------------------------------------------------

     Sorry for the small chapter kinda ran into writers block:/

                             -CS