Chapter 3

Johnnie's POV

"What was that for?"

"Well you were ranting and it was the first thing i thought of to make you stop."

"Oh :("

"And i just wanted to ;)"

Wait, this is a mess. I can't fall for him still. Not after what I've been through with Jake. It's to hard and to painful. 

"Kyle I-"

"Johnnie just let me say something before you leave. Please?"

"........Okay"

"I know that what you've been through with Jake has probably been HORRIBLE but i promise I would NEVER do that to you. The reason I left two years ago when you two started dating is because I had feelings for you and couldn't stand to see you and him together. I still have feelings for you and I know you're probably not ready for another relationship yet and i can respect that but will you please at least stay the night. Stay a few nights. Just so we can catch up? It's been two years, Johnnie. I missed you and i want us to at least be friends now like old times which means i'm here for you. Even if it's not in a romantic way."

".....just a few nights, Kyle. Then I have to leave"

|Meanwhile with Jake|

Jake's POV

I need to find him! I can't just let him go! I can't just walk away from two years with him. I love him to much. Besides he can't sleep on the street. He needs somewhere to stay. And I need to finally tell him why I don't talk about what happened that night. Wait who is that?

Unknown POV

I knew he would be ready to chase Johnnie. I can't let him do it though. Ever since that night I've been to attached to him to let that work out. That's why he can't remember that night but has also changed. 

I have to get out of here and stop him.

Jake's POV

Why would someone be hiding back there? Is that.....a girl? 

"Hey! Are you ok?"

"Yeah, Just avoiding my ex but i think he's gone now."

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking."

"No not at all :) , He just can't get used to the fact I'm not his girlfriend anymore. He won't leave me alone now. I was trying to walk home and he was following me until I ran and hid back here and I think he gave up now after he couldn't find me."

"I'm so sorry! Do you want me to walk you home? :)"

"Sure! That would be great actually"