Chapter 8

*fast forward one week*

Kyle's POV

We've been spending a lot of time with Jake and Faith lately. I can see the way Jake looks at Johnnie. He still loves him. I think Faith can see it to although she doesn't want to show it.

"Hey Johnnie? Can we talk for a minute?"

"Yeah. Is everything okay?"

"Actually no...That's why we need to talk."

"What is it? Did i do something? :("

"No it's not you. It's the spending time with Jake and Faith. I can see how Jake looks at you. He still loves you. And i think Faith can see it to but she won't show that she knows or that it's hurting her."

"There's no way he still feels that way about me. But if it makes you feel better we don't have to spend so much time with them. I can cancel tonight's plans and we can just stay in."

"That would be great. Thank you :)"

"I'll go call jake"

*on the phone*

Johnnie's POV

"Hey Johnnie what's up?"

"Hey I'm sorry this is such short notice but we can't make it tonight." 

"I figured you would call to say that. Well, technically Faith gets the credit. She picked up that something has been wrong for a while. Whats up?"

"Kyle is kind of upset because he says it's obvious that you still care about me in the way you look at me."

"Kyle's right. I do still love you but just remind him im with Faith and i love her to"

"I will. Bye Jake. I'll talk to you later. Tell Fay i said hi"

"Ok i will. Later, Johnnie"

*back in the living room with Kyle*

"Hey Kyle? What movie do you want to watch?...Kyle?"

What's a paper out on the table for. More from that college? Why is there a phone number with it?

"Hey Johnnie :)"

"Hey Kyle, what movie do you want to watch tonight?"

I'll just not tell him i seen it. I'm sure if it was that important then he would tell me.

"I don't know. Why don't you pick something tonight?"

|With Chrystal and Jake| 

Crystal/Faith's POV

"Jake, I really think something else is wrong there to."

"Baby, even if there is there's nothing we can do unless they tell us. We need to just let it play out."

I hope Johnnie and Jake are ok.