Lazy Day ~Tom Felton~

~Your pov~

I groaned as my phone rang, I picked it up off the end table and answered it. "Hello?" I sleepily asked, "are you just waking up?" asked my best friend, "look...I had a long night...someone kept wanting the next chapter of my Draco fic that I finished last night. I was up until two in the morning..." I yawned as I rubbed my eyes, "well, get your ass up! We're gonna be late for the convention! Or do I need to remind you that we have a YouTube channel where we cosplay as our favorite characters from games, shows, and movies?" she asked as I sat up, "nope! Let me get a shower, grab my costume...and then we'll head out" I said as I hung up, I quickly jumped into the shower, once I was done in the shower, I dried off, and got dressed.

I grabbed my Draco cosplay, and then ran out the door (you locked it) I got into the car with my best friend, our other friend, and our third friend

I grabbed my Draco cosplay, and then ran out the door (you locked it) I got into the car with my best friend, our other friend, and our third friend. My best friend was cosplaying as Harry, our other friend Athen cosplayed as Hermione cause she had naturally curly hair, and our friend Isabelle had short red hair so she was Ron. The only ones who had to wear wigs were Y/B/N and I. We finally got to where we were going and we ran inside to check-in. We ran to where our panel was gonna be, but I ran into someone, "sorry!" I spoke as I bumped into them. "Hey you dropped your..." that was the last thing I heard before I ran around the corner, we panted as we made it to where our panel was. I quickly went into the bathroom and changed.

The only thing you didn't have was the bag

The only thing you didn't have was the bag. But you had all the rest some of the rings he wears~Hoshi

I stretched as Y/B/N walked up to me, "you look like you could use this" she said as she handed me a coffee, "oh thank you!" I smiled as I took it and drank it. I looked in the mirror and smiled. "There's the Draco we all love" she joked as I chuckled. Everything looked perfect. After a few hours, we walked out onto the stage, and that when I realized that I didn't have my Slytherin badge, which was something I had always worn on my shirt for good luck. 'Damnit!' I mentally growled, we all took our seats and smiled at the crowd. "Wow...I didn't expect there would be this many people" Isabelle spoke as we all laughed, "I know right." Y/B/N spoke as I smiled, "so, what do you guys wanna do first?" I asked, "shut Malfoy," the three of them said as I looked at them in shock. "Wow! Rude!" I spoke as everyone laughed, "no, we're just joking. We're all friends here" Athena spoke, "Uh...I am not friends with any of you...you're all so annoying" I spoke as they looked at me, "says the man who has to have his father fight his battles." Isabelle said as I gasped, "how dare you! My father will hear about this!" I exclaimed as everyone cheered making me laugh.