Arranged Marriage ~Draco Malfoy~

~9 years old~

I sat in my bed minding my own business, I was reading something when there was tapping on my window. I looked over at my window and saw an owl. I cocked my head, got off the bed, walked over to the owl, opened my window, and took the letter out of its beak. The owl stayed there as I walked over to my bed. I sat down on my bed and opened the letter.

Hi, I'm Draco Malfoy, I'm nine years old and  your neighbor, what's your name?-D.M

I cocked my head to the side, walked over to the owl, looked out the window, and saw a young boy with blond hair staring at the owl. He smiled and waved at me. I smiled and waved back. I walked over to my desk, placed the parchment down on the desk, and wrote.

My name is Y/n L/n, it's nice to meet you...I hope we can become good friends in the future-Your first initial. Your last initial.

I folded up the letter, put it back in the envelope, and walked over to the owl. I placed the letter in the owl's mouth, it flew down to Draco, he took the letter, opened it, and smiled.

~The next day~

I walked down the steps wearing my newest dress, "ta-da!" I spoke as I spun around, "oh you look adorable sweetie!" my mother spoke as I smiled at her and my father.

We walked over next door, the Malfoys had invited us over for lunch in their garden, I smiled as we walked up to them

We walked over next door, the Malfoys had invited us over for lunch in their garden, I smiled as we walked up to them. "Draco!" I shouted as we ran up to each other and hugged. "You two have already met?" my mother asked as I looked at her, "he sent an owl to my window yesterday and introduced himself." I said as my father chuckled, "it's very nice to meet you young man" my father shook his hand, "likewise" Draco spoke as we all met one another. "Mother, father...can Y/n and I go play?" he asked, "of course son" Mrs. Malfoy spoke as he smiled, we ended up playing tag.

~Four years later~

I sat on a rock reading my book as Draco taunted Harry, I sighed, rolled my eyes, took a small rock, and threw it at my best friend. They all looked over at me, "I know it's hard, but can you stop being an asshole Draco?" I asked as he walked up to me, "oh yeah? Make me" he spoke as I sighed, "do I need to tell everyone about that thing you did when you were ten?" I asked as his face grew red, "you said you'd never mention that" he spoke as I smirked, "then quit being an asshole to Harry" I said as I ruffled up his blond hair, he rolled his eyes and sat beside me. "You're lucky we're such good friends" he spoke as I continued to read, we were the only ones who knew that our parents wanted us to get married in the future to keep our children as pure-bloods (oh hey, you're a Slytherin in this) I sighed as I closed my book and lay my head on Draco's shoulder. "Are you all right Y/n?" he asked as I nodded, "tired...Professor Snape's wanting us to write a five-page essay on Polyjuice Potion..." I said as he patted me on the head and watched Harry approach the Hippogriff.